PDA

View Full Version : Simba

Medusa
12-27-2010, 08:04 AM
You certainly are a cute little fuzz nugget, Simba! Love your little pushed in face. It naturally makes you appear as though you're looking for trouble and I guess if we ask the bumble bees, you are! I'm so glad that you were brought to the attention of your humans. I visited your lovely country just this past summer and I didn't see any cats wandering around and that's a good sign IMO. One of my best friends lives in Essex and may even know you. Enjoy your day as COTD, handsome boy. :)

KentuckyJim
12-27-2010, 08:42 AM
Dear Friends,
Thank you for sharing Simba with us. He sounds like he's somewhat spoiled but so what? It's our responsibility as caretakers to spoil our pets, at least to a degree. :)
The only thing I would change about your situation with Simba is to keep him inside all the time, unless there is absolutely NO WAY he can get out of your yard. It's so easy for something to go wrong and it's a fact that exclusively indoor cats live longer lives. I had a big gray tabby named Humphrey (I lost him in 1987 and when I think of him, I can still get tears in my eyes. He was something else...) and he started his life outside but then I decided to bring him in and he didn't mind at all. He didn't even try to get out, ever. It was like he knew we were thinking of his best. Anyway, I just thought I'd sort of bring up the indoor thing. Please forgive me if I seemed to be meddling. That wasn't my intent. :)
Again, thank you for sharing Simba with the world. May the Lord bless and keep you all.
My love to all in Jesus,
Jim Grayson
Lexington, Kentucky
USA

Laura's Babies
12-27-2010, 09:07 AM
Simba look exactly like my RB Chynna! It brings tears to my eyes seeing his beautiful pictures, reminding me of my RB Chynna. Chynna was a ladies man cat too and he was loaded with charm and everybody loved him. Chynna was a strictly indoor boy all of his life but he snuck out of the house one day when the door was accidentally not shut tight enough and it cost him his life. It only took a moment and he was gone forever.

Simba, you are such a handsome boy and well deserve being todays Cat of The Day! Enjoy your day sweetie!

kaycountrygal
12-27-2010, 12:14 PM
Hello Simba in farway London, You are adorable! Love your face and coloring. Really you are so handsome; I'd like to hold you. From the writeup I see that you like attention and sounds as if you are a very loving cat. I enjoyed reading about you. You're just getting started in life and I hope you and your family will have many years together. Congrats for being COTD! Kay in NC USA

momoffuzzyfaces
12-27-2010, 12:27 PM
Simba what a gorgeous kissie face you have!!! :love:

I'd love to give it lots and lots of kisses. Your family is so blessed to have you. I hope you are all enjoying your special day to the fullest.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!! :D:love:

cassiesmom
12-27-2010, 12:30 PM
Oh, beautiful Himalayan Simba! I enjoyed meeting you today! I'll bet your dad gets really angry when he's awakened at 3 AM ;) as many other cat parents do. How wonderful that you can safely enjoy the outdoors! Happy Cat of the Day to you, handsome Simba!

Barbiecat1
12-27-2010, 12:48 PM
Simba, I have to agree with Jim, PLEASE become an indoor only kitty; too many bad things can happen to a cat wandering around outside by himself. You are too cute to want anything bad to happen to you. Take care, happy COTD

Bari_d
12-27-2010, 01:37 PM
Simba, what a delight you are! Love your colors and your beautiful blue eyes. You are for sure an impressive furrball! So nice to meet you today - congratulations on your COTD honor!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and all at http://www.cathappy.net

Please help: Abandoned/rescued pets needing homes across the country: http://www.hurricanepetsrescue.org/urgent.htm

Lost/Found pets: http://www.hurricanepetsrescue.org/lost.htm

catmandu
12-27-2010, 02:48 PM
:love::love::love:
Simba you certainly are a Cat with exotic tastes if you favor Brazillian Foods as they are quite spicy, at least some of them are.
And we Found Cats Love Ice Cream , especially with milk.
:):)Simba you are such a Flfft Puffy Little One and alraedy you are letting your family know who the boss is. Way to go Simba, that way you will always get your way.
:cool::cool:
We Found Cats love You Sensational Simba, and are sending Our Nicest MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWS o Our Newest Friend, Our Newest Cat Of he Future and Our Newest Cat Of The Day Simba the Sensational!!!
:love::love::love:

Momo
12-27-2010, 03:00 PM
Simba - I couldn't stop laughing at your antics - and that grumpy-looking face! :)
I can tell that you are a handful...and also full of love! :love:
Enjoy your COTD status - and stay out of trouble - lol! :)

lizbud
12-27-2010, 04:35 PM
Hi Simba,

What a handsome boy you are sweetie.:love: Sounds like you have your
folks wapped around your fuffy paw.:) That's just the way it should be.:D
Congratulations on being chosen as our special CAT OF THE DAY.:)

tatsxxx11
12-27-2010, 05:24 PM
Greetings sweet Simba! A very happy Cat of the Day to you, beautiful boy!!!:) Oh, what a heart melter of a kitty you are, Simba! That shot of you snuggling with your mini Teddy is precious beyond words!:love: What a wonderful start at life you've had, Simba, and what happy days await you and your wonderful family; so many cherished memories to be made over the coming years!:) How lucky your family is, having a beautiful best furkid in you!!!

Thanks for ending my blizzardy night with a big, warm smile, Simba! Hope you're enjoying a very happy, love filled day, being spoiled and loved to bits!:D Hugs and kisses to you on your well earned day in the spotlight, precious Simba!:love::love::love: