PDA

View Full Version : Zoe and her bunny...

happylabs
12-26-2010, 06:36 PM
You guys are going to get sick of hearing about Zoe by the end of the week. She is here until Thursday.

Here are some pics of her and her bunny. You can pretty much do anything to her when she is sleeping.

chocolatepuppy
12-26-2010, 06:48 PM
Cute!:love: I don't think I'll get sick of Zoe.;) Looks like 'grandma' is doing some spoiling!:D

lizbud
12-26-2010, 06:56 PM
I wouldn't bet on anybody getting tired of seeing Pictures of Zoe.:)

Ah, the peaceful sleep of the innocent.:D Looks like you had a lot of
fun with her even when she is sleeping.LOL :)

luvofallhorses
12-26-2010, 06:57 PM
Way too cute. :love: I couldn't get sick of her, she makes me smile. How old is she now? Pretty girl. :love:

happylabs
12-26-2010, 07:05 PM
Way too cute. :love: I couldn't get sick of her, she makes me smile. How old is she now? Pretty girl. :love:

She is 5 months old and growing like crazy. The cats intimidated her earlier when she tried to go to the back door to tell me she had to go piddle. They each have swatted her at least once so she keeps her distance and barks. She had a little accident but I don't think that is bad for being here all day long. I guess she was barking because she had to go out but I thought she was just barking at them. I still took her out and she piddled a little more. I always tell her she is a good girl after she squats and then she gets up and her tail and whole body wiggles up the steps to the door. So far today I have taught her to "sit" and also "drop" when she brings me a toy. All I have to do is say "no" in a firm voice if she tries to pick up something she shouldn't and she stops immediately. She just wants to please. :love::)

Freedom
12-26-2010, 07:06 PM
Hooray, Zoe photos! As I recall, puppies are go, go GO and then suddenly they drop.

She is so cute with her bunny!

kaycountrygal
12-26-2010, 07:21 PM
Zoe is pretty and looks as if she would be a sweet dog... and only five months old... Wow! She looks big to me (smile). I enjoyed seeing her photos. Kay in NC

krazyaboutkatz
12-26-2010, 11:32 PM
She's adorable and sounds like a very good puppy too.:) Enjoy her while you have her.:)

Taz_Zoee
12-27-2010, 09:42 AM
Nope, I'll never get sick of seeing Zoe pix. :D I'm just so excited to watch her grow up. She is so adorable. :)

cassiesmom
12-27-2010, 03:11 PM
You guys are going to get sick of hearing about Zoe by the end of the week.

Not a chance! She's soooooo cute!

Vette
12-27-2010, 07:24 PM
Pft. shes too sweet to get sick of seeing.

wow shes really zonked out too LOL :love:
the toy looks about the same length she is :D

happylabs
12-28-2010, 08:09 AM
Pft. shes too sweet to get sick of seeing.

wow shes really zonked out too LOL :love:
the toy looks about the same length she is :D

The bunny is very big. Zoe cracks me up when she carries it. I will try to get a video of her carrying it. It has squeakers in each paw and also one in the body and maybe one in the head. She LOVES squeakers!

Vette
12-28-2010, 06:50 PM
LOL i can just about picture that happening :D

hope you have better luck at shooting video than me. when i try to catch Kirby doing something cute in his sleep the little brat wakes up everytime LOL

boomersooner
12-28-2010, 09:27 PM
Awww, Zoe....you (and your bunny) are just the cutest things!!!