PDA

View Full Version : King

Medusa
12-26-2010, 08:17 AM
Well, of course, it's good to be King! Duh! ;) Such a handsome, fluffy boy as you would naturally hold the title. So you're particular about your toys, eh? I wonder if a catnip mouse would suit your fancy. Whatever the case, you're so deserving of your title of COTD. Enjoy, handsome boy. :)

Freedom
12-26-2010, 08:40 AM
Good morning, King! How wonderful to see your handsome photos on my screen this Sunday morning.

I laughed when I read this:
"One day I dropped a second one, and ever since once I throw him one, he looks to see where the other one is."

I often warn pet owners: if you do something once, and they like it, it is a RULE! :D

I guess your human has learned this, ha haaa.

I am so glad you are Cat of the Day today. Sending you chin rubs, have a wonderful day, King!

momoffuzzyfaces
12-26-2010, 12:25 PM
King what a goregous fellow you are!!! :love:

How smart of you too, you trained your human to give you a second treat. ;)
I bet things are never dull with you around, eh?

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
( I think that calls for an extra treat too, don't you? ) :D :love:

windflower
12-26-2010, 12:35 PM
Congratulations, King! You are a fine CotD. I notice you have your mum trained quite well. That is good. :) Enjoy your day, Mr. Handsome King.

kittyeyes55
12-26-2010, 01:04 PM
King, as Cat of the Day today,the honor will always be yours to cherish.
That grandson on the bike made a great sacrifice, and we are all grateful
to see you 5 years later looking so healthy and serene. Enjoy!:love:

kaycountrygal
12-26-2010, 01:24 PM
King, You are a very handsome boy! Of course, you should be named King; aren't all male cats a king--my Luke is! Congrats on being COTD! Kay in snowy NC

catmandu
12-26-2010, 02:38 PM
:love::love::love:
ConCatUlations Your Majesty and it is so wondeous that your regal prescence graces Our Pet Talker thread as Our Most Royal Cat of the Day.
You are such a Majestic Cat King, you have that air of a Monarch!!
:):)
What a Big Handsome Cat you are King, a Wonder Cat with such a Royal Mein , yet with a common touch with his Family and Friends.
:cool::cool:
We Found Cats are bowing and sending Royal MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWS o Our Most Regal and MagnfiCat , Oiur New Friend and New Cat Of he Day Karmic King.
:love::love::love:

Laura's Babies
12-26-2010, 02:41 PM
WOW! You are indeed a KING! What a HANDSOME big boy you are!!! How I would love to bury my nose in that fur of yours and just inhale your smell!! If you wouldn't like that, could we just snuggle on the sofa for a nap?

HAPPY CAT OF THE DAY KING! You deserve it!!

chocolatepuppy
12-26-2010, 02:45 PM
You're a gorgeous boy King! I love blue kittys!:love: Congrats on being COTD!:D

lizbud
12-26-2010, 04:09 PM
Hello King,

You sure are a handsome fellow. I love that sweet face and your
expressive eyes.:) You seen like you are about to speak any minute.:)
I am so happy to know that you were taken in to live the life of Riley,
as any King should.:) Congratulations on being chosen CAT OF THE DAY.
Enjoy your special day sweet boy.:)

tatsxxx11
12-26-2010, 05:05 PM
All hail King, King!:) Happy Cat of the Day to you, precious one!:) Oh, what a handsome blue boy you are!:eek:

I'm so sorry your young man had to give you up, not being able to take you with him to his new home, but oh, how my heart went squish went I read how he peddled on his 10 speed, you in tow, snuggled in his jacket, along with your goods tied to his back, off to his new forever home!:) You are no doubt in the best of hands with your proud, loving grandparents, and happily, your young man and you can visit; how neat is that!:cool: In the meantime, THE KING is leading a life befitting royalty, and no kitty is more deserving of the "royal treatment" than you, sweetheart!:D I hope you're enjoying a very happy, fun and love filled day of celebration, reveling in your well earned day in the spotlight with your proud family, being spoiled rotten!!!:) Lots of love and cuddles and kisses to you on your big day, precious King!:love::love::love: Thanks for ending my day with a HUGE smile!!!

cassiesmom
12-26-2010, 08:16 PM
Good evening, King and Merry Christmas to you, handsome sir kitty! You are ver y lovely in your fluffy grey coat. How wonderful that you have a caring forever home! Happy, happy Cat of the Day to you, precious King!

Momo
12-27-2010, 02:56 PM
With that mane you've got, you are indeed the 'king'!
I suspect that every day is COTD for you, your majesty - lol! :love: