PDA

View Full Version : My little helper

Glacier
10-29-2002, 11:07 PM
Dominique would really like to help with the ironing! It wasn't plugged in yet when she jumped up--at least she couldn't burn herself!
http://www.seemesmile.com/photos4/2444095a.jpg

krazyaboutkatz
10-29-2002, 11:11 PM
What a cute picture. :) Thanks for sharing. :)

Miss Meow
10-29-2002, 11:20 PM
LOL! They'll do anything to get a pet!

jenluckenbach
10-30-2002, 06:02 AM
What a cutie!!!

It's like she's saying "Like this, Mom?"

yumyum6970
10-30-2002, 07:01 AM
That is so cute!

Pam
10-30-2002, 07:06 AM
She might have remembered that in the past the ironing board contains some nice leftover warmth after the ironing is all finished. An ironing board has two things going for it that make it a nice perch for a kitty - something high and something warm. ;) I know when my two jump on mine it lends an extra bit of style to the clothes I iron afterward - a cat hair or two on all of the clothes! :) Cute picture!!!

Logan
10-30-2002, 07:31 AM
That's what I was thinking, Pam! I don't iron enough for mine to understand that warm ironing board thing :o (besides, I usually use the edge of the bed). LOL!! But they do understand the electric blanket and love to sleep with me on cold nights, and to mine, there is nothing like a basketful of warm clothes right out of the dryer, especially Mimi!!! :)

The picture is darling!! Don't you love having so much help? :)

Vermontcat
10-30-2002, 01:52 PM
You sure have a cute little helper. I think she jumped up there to tell you "forget about the ironing mom, play with me instead!":)

Edwina's Secretary
10-30-2002, 04:39 PM
Could someone help me understand what that thing is that Dominique is laying on ....and what is that strange looking silver thing by her head??????? It appears to have an electirccal cord??

The Domestic Goddess

(ADORABLE picture of mommy's little helper!)

NoahsMommy
10-30-2002, 05:32 PM
How cute is that?? She's such a sweet helper!! :)

All Creatures Great And Small
10-30-2002, 11:59 PM
If I remember correctly, that strange looking "table" and electrical gadget are something my mother-in-law used to flatten out various garments and BEDSHEETS before putting them away - I guess people liked really flat, smooth things in drawers way back then:D (Talk about a tough act to follow - I can barely even FOLD a bedsheet, let alone iron it before putting it away!:o ;) )

I have to go find out what this urgent message is that my kitty is trying to convey - from the tone of his meowing, something must be on fire somewhere - or maybe he's just bored...........

Uabassoon
10-31-2002, 12:07 AM
That is such a cute little helper. You're lucky you have some good help around the house to help with chores like ironing