PDA

View Full Version : Wait a second....

RICHARD
12-24-2010, 08:34 PM
I have read, with TONS of satisfaction about all the the good things that have happened to PTers in the last few days.

During the Season of Miracles you all act as if Good News was something strange and foreign.

Did you ever think that you all deserve it?

Just asking.;)

DJFyrewolf36
12-24-2010, 10:10 PM
I deserve it but I just never expect it. I just try to be nice and hope the niceness comes around. :D

(((HUGS))) to you, RICHARD and have a merry Christmas!

Freedom
12-24-2010, 10:16 PM
Good point! We can always count on you, Richard.

Sending Christmas blessings to you and Ed D Katz!

kitten645
12-25-2010, 12:51 AM
I think it's been a craptacular year for many of us and we forget we deserve the good stuff. Here's a toast to 2011 and MORE good stuff than bad. THanks for the reality check Richard!

Husky_mom
12-25-2010, 02:16 AM
Bro.. you managed to make me cry... again.. thank you!! ((hugs))

you deserve it too.. Merry Christmas!!

Laura's Babies
12-25-2010, 06:57 AM
Well, while Ole Murphy's Law has always been my constant companion in life, I am always guilty of expecting the worst to happen because of it. In the last 6 months, my life has made some drastic changes which has left me with some serious concerns about my future and how I will get by. One day I woke up and decided it was time to "Let Go, Let God" and let Him lead me where He wants me to be and trust in Him to take care of me with the assurance He always has taken care of me and things work out in the end.

Since I turned it over to Him, He has blessed me more than I could have ever dreamed. So yes, I am surprised and yes, I do deserve it! Life has never went this great for me before even though I am now officially "unemployed".

wombat2u2004
12-25-2010, 07:23 PM
I have read, with TONS of satisfaction about all the the good things that have happened to PTers in the last few days.

During the Season of Miracles you all act as if Good News was something strange and foreign.

Did you ever think that you all deserve it?

Just asking.;)

Good point old mate.
Even tho all I have ever deserved was a good smack in the ear, I'll look on it now as a blessing :p
Have a super Merry Xmas Richard ;)

Alysser
12-25-2010, 07:32 PM
Hears to that, we're all good people here. :cool: