PDA

View Full Version : Michael , My Dream Cat and My Found Cat Hotel Pile Up awaits You at Poco Loco!!

catmandu
12-24-2010, 03:25 PM
http://i800.photobucket.com/albums/yy286/pouncer2scrappy/ClassicCats489.jpg
Where they await all new and old customers to our favorite restaurant in Hamilton.:cool::cool:
Poco Loco 131 Ottawa Street North where the food is home made and muy delicioso!!!:):)
Michael, My Dream Cat:love::love: , My Mister Purr is the Offical Mascot of this fine dining establisnment , and has many fans.:D
I smile as do many diners every time we come in for home cooked fresh meal cooked by Donna and Janice , and speak to mi Companero Jorge.:cool::cool:

katladyd
12-24-2010, 09:30 PM
I love fresh Mexican Food! Michael always knows the best places to eat!

Laura's Babies
12-25-2010, 06:38 AM
It's a party and all are invited, food enough for everyone!

catmandu
12-25-2010, 08:58 AM
And there is a renovated three bedroom apartment over Poco Loco where Our Awesome Angels have sent up a command center!!!
:cool::cool:
From there they are in easy flying distance to several fine restaurants, and there is a new place called Buckeye's BBQ , a Pizza and Wing place across the street and Helens where the food is freah and home made.
And of course Poco Locos ,a nd they are just down the street from Metros where there are great meats and produce!!!:):):)
My Angels were here last night with Kitty Bags galore!!
And we are going to the Deluxe Buffet at Kings with Steaks, Lobster Crab Legs and other Great Choices:love::love: