PDA

View Full Version : Opps!

Laura's Babies
12-24-2010, 03:14 PM
(this happened the other day)

How many of you have had this probelm after getting dressed, going away for several hours and coming home?

click on the picture
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v288/Grammy707/th_Thecloset.jpg (http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v288/Grammy707/?action=view&current=Thecloset.mp4)

As you can see, in spite of her being todays COTD, she still is just a normal kitten..... well, almost..:rolleyes:

katladyd
12-24-2010, 03:23 PM
Awww! Poor baby! She now knows not to go exploring in meowmie's closet when she is getting ready to leave. Her meows are so adorable!:love:

catmandu
12-24-2010, 03:29 PM
OOOPS!!!
Every since I locked Mr Scrappy in one day nad nature hit him, and he had an accident, I have left all the closet doors open.
I bet that Caramell had a great time exploring all those different smells and things in your closet!!!:love::love::love:

momcat
12-24-2010, 04:42 PM
Poor little Caramella! I'm sure she was very happy when you came home and found her. She has the sweetest little meow!

Taz_Zoee
12-24-2010, 04:56 PM
Awww, Caramella!! Jax had the exact same experience the other day. We locked him in the coat closet and then went shopping and to dinner (about 3 hours). Although he didn't race to the box when he came out. Uh oh........guess I should check the closet better to see if he left a present in there. :o

Laura's Babies
12-24-2010, 05:41 PM
Awww, Caramella!! Jax had the exact same experience the other day. We locked him in the coat closet and then went shopping and to dinner (about 3 hours). Although he didn't race to the box when he came out. Uh oh........guess I should check the closet better to see if he left a present in there.

OH NO! That cracked me up!!!

I Still have to dig her out of there everytime I go in it for something.. I just don't want cat hair all over EVERYTHING in there! That was just one of the many times she has gotten shut up in there and I just couldn't let it go to waste again and got my camera.. That pitiful "meeeeew!"

kitten645
12-24-2010, 07:52 PM
I think that meow is translated to..."HELLLLLOOOO! Little help here! "Adorable!

Freedom
12-24-2010, 08:11 PM
Oh dear, Poor Carmella!

*snicker snicker snort!** I have to say the above so she feels sympathy. But golly I am laughing like crazy!

Sparkle is the only one here who gets locked in closets and then complains, LOUDLY! She has lived with me 13 years-- you'd think ONE of us would learn!

rg_girlca
12-24-2010, 11:33 PM
Poor widdle Caramella. Did she let you know that she wasn't too happy with being shut in your closest and how many times have you apologized to her? A few of mine have been locked in the closet also and when they finally get rescued, boy do they ever let me know they weren't pleased about it. I don't know what they were saying, but I'm sure there were a few swear words in there from the looks I got.

krazyaboutkatz
12-25-2010, 12:55 AM
A few of my cats have also been locked in my closets. Usually it's not for very long though because they start meowing very loudly to let me know to let them out again.;) Her meow sure is adorable.:)

astrid
12-25-2010, 12:17 PM
been there... but Sophie has learned that "when life gives you lemons, you can make a lemonade!" :rolleyes:

http://i567.photobucket.com/albums/ss117/astrid_s/wheressophie.jpg

smokey the elder
12-26-2010, 07:50 AM
"Oh,no! The kitten is in the closet! Quick, where's my camera?":D:p

Bengalz
12-26-2010, 02:16 PM
Oh dear ... too much like sumbuddy else we know and love - there is not a closet or cupboard Eve has not been closed up at one point or another:D Soon Caramella will figure out a way to open those doors. Meanwhile it's a good thing she let herself be known:) She sure has an adorable little voice:love:

Laura's Babies
12-26-2010, 02:32 PM
Giz has known how to open them for years. I just sit something to heavy for her to move in front of the door when she is in another one of those spells until she gives up an forgets about it. Caramella will figure that out too one day and I'll just have to sit somethine heavy there to break her of it too.