PDA

View Full Version : School Again!

anna_66
10-29-2002, 09:16 PM
Yep, I'm taking Roxey to school again:rolleyes:
She loves it so much, how could I say no!
You wouldn't believe how good she was. We got so many compliments from other people in the class like, "Your dog listens so good.", "Has she always paid attention to you like that? I don't think mine ever will.", "She's so calm, I'd swear you tranqualize her (ok, that was a strange one:p ).", and a few others I can't remember. She did everything she was supposed to & just how she was supposed to! I'm so proud of my girl:D
I just had to share with you guys!

Fuzzy317
10-29-2002, 09:49 PM
She probably likes all the treats and the petting when she does well. :)

DoggiesAreTheBest
10-30-2002, 06:16 AM
That's great!! I am sure she will have a great time. I bet she enjoys the attention and treats. Hey, what ever works!

RockyRoad
10-30-2002, 06:38 AM
Awww good job Roxey!!! I get comments from people at the vet all the time(OK well not the same thing as school, but oh well:p) and people say stuff like "Oh she is so beautiful" and "She does not look scared at all" and all this other stuff and it is really cool! :D When your dog gets complimented it feels so good right?

ramanth
10-30-2002, 08:51 AM
LOL! You have fun Roxey!

When I have the time and money I'm going to enroll Kia in an Intermediate Class. :D

Cincy'sMom
10-30-2002, 04:14 PM
How exciting for you and Roxey! What class are you taking?

I love doing classes for the girls. I was so excited when they asked Sadie and I to come back and help with the next Freestyle class. And both girls start agility in a few weeks. yeah!!!

Crikit
10-30-2002, 06:55 PM
I love classes so much that I help my friend with her agility classes on Tuesday, and I don't just do that because I get free classes that way it's because it's fun and the dogs occasionaly get used to fill extra spots so it's a way for me to constantly train them which is good 'cause Winter needs to get back to work so she can do some trials in December.