PDA

View Full Version : Buon Natale (Merry Christmas) Pet Talk

kittycats_delight
12-24-2010, 06:47 AM
Just wanted to pop in and wish everyone a wonderful holiday season. Merry Christmas to all and a joyous and prosperous New Year.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I also posted this in general but know there are friends here on the cat side that don't visit there so wanted to be sure you all got to see that we are thinking of you always and miss you all very much. :love:

Freedom
12-24-2010, 08:26 AM
Merry Christmas to you and all, Michelle! Great to see all your fur kids, lovely Christmas collage you created!

catmandu
12-24-2010, 02:44 PM
And as always a Very Special Meeow Mas from he Feeder, My Four Sirvivng Cats , My Porch Cats and All of My Dear Cat Companions Army who has gone on to be with Our Awesome Angels Army in Paradise,
I hear we are having a Found Cat Hotel Reunion Tonight.:love::love::love:

krazyaboutkatz
12-24-2010, 04:13 PM
MERRY CHRISTMAS MICHELLE & FAMILY!!! It's always great to see pictures of your furkids. We need to see much more though.;)

momcat
12-24-2010, 04:29 PM
Thank you for the beautiful Christmas greeting! Soncat, Groucho, and I wish you a Christmas filled with love and all the wonderful things this season has to offer.

Would you give each of your gorgeous kitties a special round of lovies from us?

rg_girlca
12-24-2010, 11:15 PM
Hi there Michelle. Miss you my dear.

Thank you and wishing you and your family a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year also.

{{{{{{HUGGIES}}}}}}

astrid
12-25-2010, 12:09 PM
FELIZ NAVIDAD!!!
..and a happy new year!!

Hugs and purrs,
Sophie and Astrid