PDA

View Full Version : Caramella!! Our own PT kitty! Concatulations!

kitten645
12-24-2010, 12:33 AM
Caramella! You are an internet superstar and to think we all knew you when! Concatulations my wee bit of fluff! Kisses and shmoovelles to you!
Claudia:love:

mrspunkysmom
12-24-2010, 01:34 AM
Congrats Caramella on being named CotD. You certainly worked your magic on all of us these past months.

Give your meowmie some kitty-kisses.

Merry Christmas!

Prairie Purrs
12-24-2010, 01:56 AM
Caramella, you are a very special little girl! We've watched you grow up on PT, and it's wonderful how you and Laura have helped each other. PTers knew all along that you'd found your furever home. ;)

sana
12-24-2010, 03:07 AM
CONGRATULATIONS CARAMELLA!! You look so lovely in Picture 2! :love::love::love: You must have got lots of treats and hugs and kisses! right? Well, a BIG hug from me too! :love:

Barbara
12-24-2010, 03:45 AM
Hello little Caramella:) I have something to add to your amazing story. While your mom still thought she would put you up for adoption she posted lots of adorable pics at a website because deep in her heart she was sure that all the nice people on the website would help her make the decision to keep you;)
And that's what happened.
And they lived happily ever after:)

Husky_mom
12-24-2010, 05:41 AM
congrats sweetie!!..

you were a gift to us all as well.. we´ve loved seeing you grow..

what a lovely Santa pic.. of course.. you were in it ;)

LittleOrangeKitten
12-24-2010, 06:18 AM
God really does know exactly what we need and when we need it. Caramella, you were a furry angel God sent at just the right time. You are just a precious, little girl - so cute and adorable.

Congratulations - and Merry "Catmas"!

Medusa
12-24-2010, 06:59 AM
Caramella, I've followed your story on PT from the very beginning and I know a rescue when I see one: you definitely rescued your human mom. One of my Fur Posse, Creamsicle, rescued me in just the same way although our situations were different. I'm always amazed at how furkids can come into our lives at just the right moment when all seems hopeless and lost. Aside from being one of the cutest little fuzz nuggets I've ever seen, you are so deserving of the title of COTD. Enjoy, cutie pie! :love:

Laura's Babies
12-24-2010, 07:02 AM
Her first Christmas and had many exciting "firsts" for me with the You Tube video she was selected to be in and now POTD. How many kittens have had such and exciting First Christmas?

But if anyone deserves it, it is HER! Just for what she has done for me and the true "Gift" she has been in my life. She has been my lifeline, my anchor and such a wonderful distraction and she has kept me going when I probably would have just shut myself up in the house. Where there would have been so many tears, she has made me laugh instead. How can you not laugh at a kittens antic's? My Mom use to say "Who needs TV when you have a kitten?". They are the best entertainment in the world and Caramella has done her job of keeping me entertained.

Thank all of you for your wonderful comments and for enjoying her as much as I do. LOL! Stay tuned and I am sure there will be lots more to come with this very special little girl of mine!

A picture I just got of her and played with a little. (I wanted to get some of all my girls but she is the only one who stayed long enough to get a picture.)
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v288/Grammy707/Catzzzzz/IMG_0051.jpg

catnapper
12-24-2010, 07:25 AM
Of course she's cat of the day! Who couldn't resist her? Yay Carmella..... enjoy your day.

Kirsten
12-24-2010, 08:04 AM
There she is, our sweet Caramella, helping Santa doing his job this year! :love:

Congrats on being COTD, little sweetheart, have a purrfect Christmas with your mommy!!

Freedom
12-24-2010, 08:23 AM
WOO HOO Caramella, a rue PT baby, lol. A gift to all of us, a true Blessing to our dear PT'er Laura.

I wonder if you have any idea of the sweet little miracle you are? Nope, in true kitty style, you simply EXPECT to be treated as royalty, lol.

Happy Day to you, Caramella, and to Laura too. YIPPEE!!

violmando
12-24-2010, 08:30 AM
Yes, Carmellla really DID have a reason to be there....she was NEEDED in your life but you just didn't know it. I really believe that the majority of people are animal folks; they just need to find out what pet they need...dog, cat, snake, hamster and then get one. That animal gives them a purpose, a duty, a being that they can take care of and that can "take care of" them on a daily basis! With some of us, it can be almost any breed. I'm glad Carmella found you--HOW WONDERFUL!!

kaycountrygal
12-24-2010, 08:51 AM
Caramella, You are a cutie! Of course, your mommy could not give you to someone else after bonding with you, caring for you, loving you. It works both ways; she loves you & you love her. Yes, Cats & dogs or whatever enrich our lives. I hope your mommy no longer has such severe health problems. I enjoyed reading about you two & hope you all will have many years together. Love the photo; I took my little dog. Congrats on being COTD! Kay in NC

chocolatepuppy
12-24-2010, 09:22 AM
Congrats on being COTD Caramella! You're such a pretty kitty! It's fun watching you grow up!
Have a fun day!:D

robintwin
12-24-2010, 09:34 AM
Caramella, I enjoyed watching the youtube video so much I posted it on my facebook page so all my pet loving friends could see it too! You were towards the end, good job being involved with such a neat project! :) Robin

tatsxxx11
12-24-2010, 10:03 AM
How wonderful that one of Pet Talk's very own is crowned our extra special Christmas Eve Cat of the Day!:) What a precious, loving, healing gift from God you were, Caramella; truly a blessing! As your wise Mommy has said, sometimes such momentous decisions are taken out of our hands!;) Your pictures, the Jingle Bells video, are priceless, simply heart melting, and your Mommy's loving tribute, so inspirational and heartwarming!:) You've made my morning!::) Thanks for the big smiles, sweetheart! Enjoy your big day on center stage, and to you and your family, human and furry, a very Merry Christmas and happy New Year! Love and cuddles to you, precious Caramella!:love::love::love:

BarbPond
12-24-2010, 10:12 AM
Beautiful Carmella deserves it! And to think that I have been able to see such a star in person and pet her. Makes me want to run over to Laura's and do just that!! :love:

Congratulations to you also Laura! I cant wait to show Wayne all this when he returns home tonight. I can just see the big grin on his face when he sees her.

Love the photo of her with Santa!!!

Hugs to both of you... BarbPond

kittyeyes55
12-24-2010, 10:27 AM
Caramella, congratulations on your COTD honors. And also
your video. Bless you and your Family and I'm sure Santa knows
you are a very good kitty!:)

MoonandBean
12-24-2010, 10:40 AM
HI CARAMELLA!!!! What a great treat for us on this Christmas Eve to have our very own PT cat of the day. Your mom and Uncle Kev are angels in this community (the saving force behind Jonny Walker) and so it is most fitting that you were chosen to represent us on this special day.

phesina
12-24-2010, 10:46 AM
Congratulations to our very own Caramella! What a Christmas-eve treat to see your sweet little face.

God bless you and your Meowmie both for finding each other at just the right time.

:love::love::love::love::love::love:

dehlers43
12-24-2010, 11:18 AM
Yay Caramella!
Congrats on being crowned Cat of the Day - you deserve it!:love:

kb2yjx
12-24-2010, 11:31 AM
Special delivery from Heaven!!! What a great helper kitty you are! HAPPY COTD and Christmas, too!!!

lizbud
12-24-2010, 11:42 AM
Hi Caramella,

What a treat to see you as our delightful CAT OF THE DAY.:love: I loved
reading your momma's story about you.:) What a blessing you turned out to
be. I hope you enjoy your special day sweetheart. Sending lots of luvies just
for you baby girl.:)

Pinot's Mom
12-24-2010, 11:49 AM
Congatulations on your COTD, Caramella, you have been a blessing to your Mom and to us!! Merry Christmas you little cutie!:love:

gini
12-24-2010, 12:26 PM
Oh, I just love the way that Barbara tells the story........with such a happy ending - a perfect Christmas story.

Laura, I am sure I speak for everyone that we are thrilled your very own
angel, Caramella, has been chosen as Cat of the Day.

You are such a wonderful person and it is heartwarming to know that the very best cat in the world gets to live with you and take good care of you.

Merry Christmas:love::love:

katladyd
12-24-2010, 12:27 PM
Caramella, you do not know how many nights, before I went to sleep, I prayed that your meowmie would decide to keep you. I, like so many of us on this site, had fallen in love with your kitty cuteness and sweetness. I looked forward to every picture and video with joy. Can you imagine how happy I was for you and your meowmie when she decided that God knew best and that she was keeping you? I was overjoyed. Then I saw you in that Christmas video, and now COTD! You are a very special kitty who lives with 4 other very special kitties and a very special hooman. Merry Christmas to Laura, Caramella, Boo, Samantha, Gizmo, and Amy! God has certainly blessed your family.:love::)

momoffuzzyfaces
12-24-2010, 12:49 PM
When I saw the name and saw that sweet face I thought, can that be OUR Carmella! Then I looked at more pics and I was sure it was!!! What a wonderful way to start Christmas Eve day; seeing your sweet self on my computer!!! :love:

I hope you are being spoiled absolutely rotten today. You are a super star, after all.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!! Meowy Christmas to you and your mommy!!! :D:love:

windflower
12-24-2010, 01:12 PM
What a heartwarming story! I am so pleased for you, Caramella, and your mum. My wish for you is to enjoy many, many years together.

windflower

moosmom
12-24-2010, 03:11 PM
YAY!!!! Caramella is COTD!! Congrats little girl! You've got a great home and a fantastic meowmie!!!

Momo
12-24-2010, 03:24 PM
What a great story...what a lovely sweet kitty!
And I saw you towards the end of that wonderful, funny holiday video...cool!
Enjoy your holiday, Carmella! I'm sure that next year will be great for you and your momma! :love::love::love:

Laura's Babies
12-24-2010, 03:25 PM
Well, Barbra did run over to give Caramella her COTD big hug!

Here the proof!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v288/Grammy707/IMG_0065.jpg

LOL! Barbra, you are so small you make Caramella look BIG!!

I am suppose to go over in a day or so and get her some good pictures of her crew so she can show them off to all of you too! (She's got some real beauties!)

catmandu
12-24-2010, 03:47 PM
:love::love::love:
Caramella the Charmer it is quite a change for you to go from being a homeless waif to being a celebrated Pet alker Cat of the Day with a Fantstic Furr Ever Home, a Marevellous Meeowmie and some Cosmic Cat Companion Mentors to play with and learn from.
:):)
We Found Cats all love your Caramella, and we bet that you told Santa that you had just about everything a Little Kitten could want, although if there were a few extra Fancy Feast appetizers around , yopu would see that they were not wasted.
:cool::cool:
We Found Cats and All of Our Found and Porch Cat Angels are sending a Pet Mas Eve MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWW to Our Newest Rescue Cat Our Newest FRiend and Our Newest Cat of the Future and Cat Of the Day Charismatic Caramella
:love::love::love:

krazyaboutkatz
12-24-2010, 04:10 PM
Caramella, you have been a god send to your meowmie and a very special kitten here on PT. I was also secretly hoping that you'd be able to continue to live with your foster meowmie forever. I was thrilled when she finally told everyone that you'd be staying with her forever.:) You are a big star now and have spread your joy to many people around the world. Congrats on being the Christmas Eve COTD!!!:D

Don Juan's mom
12-24-2010, 07:34 PM
Have a merry merry merry Christmas, pretty girl!

susanswatlin518
12-24-2010, 08:05 PM
WHAT A PURRFECTLY PRECIOUS FACE ON THIS ANGEL! HAPPY HOLIDAYS SWEETHEART :love::love::love::love::love:SUSANSWATLIN518

rg_girlca
12-24-2010, 11:02 PM
Congratulations sweet Caramella on being our special COTD. I am so glad that we are going to able to watch you grow. A very Merry Christmas to you, your siblings and your Meowmie.

astrid
12-24-2010, 11:24 PM
Sweet Caramella!!! My eyes got teary when I saw your beautiful photo!!!
Happy COTD little angel and Merry Christmas to you :love:

cassiesmom
12-25-2010, 06:49 PM
congrats sweetie!!..

you were a gift to us all as well.. we´ve loved seeing you grow..

what a lovely Santa pic.. of course.. you were in it ;)

Sweet Caramella! I agree -- you are a gift to ALL of us! Happy, happy Cat of the Day to you and to Kitty Boo, Amy, Giz and Samantha too!

Vermontcat
12-25-2010, 07:52 PM
Sorry I'm a little late, Congratulations to cute Caramella on being honored as Cat of the Day!:D
It is always nice to see one of Pet Talk's own kitties honored as Cat of the Day.:)
You are such a cute little kitty and I have loved following your story on Pet Talk even though I haven't had time to post much lately.
Sending hugs and kisses to you and all your sweet kitty sisters too!:love:

smokey the elder
12-26-2010, 07:41 AM
A friend of mine has a magnet that says "Who rescued whom?" This definitely applies to you, Caramella! Concalulations on being the Christmas Eve COTD! I was offline so I didn't see this until now.

Randi
12-26-2010, 01:04 PM
Congratulations on being our christmas Cat of the Day, Caramella! You are simply adorable and I enjoy having seen you grow from a bottle baby to a beautiful healthy kitty. You did a great job helping distract your mom so she could feel better and I'm sure it was meant to be that the two of you found each other. You are going to be one spoilt kitty... just as you deserve. :)

lvpets2002
12-30-2010, 02:24 PM
:love: WoW look at what I missed for not being on in a few days.. Our PTr Caramella = Laura's baby.. Many Congrats on Cat of the Day you wittle Adorable Sweetie Pie.. Huggss to you & meowmom..