PDA

View Full Version : Nicest day

Marigold2
12-23-2010, 11:34 PM
Had the nicest day today with daughter. She needed a new winter coat and I found a beautiful champagne one for her. Also got her gloves and socks, a bracelet, she picked out a purse, so much fun.
Then she took me to lunch.
She then headed to work in her new warm and stylish coat.
I continued to shop till 6 pm.
Came home, cleaned house, cooked dinner, spoke to family and friends.
Excited about tomorrow seeing loved ones.
My dear friend Marcy lost her brother and sister within two weeks of each other, one to cancer another to heart attack..............
I will see her in a couple of days. Can't wait to hold her and comfort her best as I can.
Still life goes on doesn't it?
Found out my third son's wife is expecting, they are very excited.
As one soul leaves another enters and inbetween we have time (never enough) but time none the less to love and laugh with each other.
So my wish to all of you this Holiday Season is
To love deeply and love another without fear, to dance and sing and capture the wonder and beauty of each day. For each day regardless of pain that may enter, beauty is there also, along with love and kindness.
Blessings to all of you and especially to all of the creatures winged, swimming, walking, creeping, crawling and hopping that have brough us merry souls together as a family.
Love, Monica

sana
12-24-2010, 02:58 AM
Great to hear that you had a great day. Sorry to hear about the two people passing away. :(

Medusa
12-24-2010, 06:50 AM
Thank you, Monica. May all the blessings that you bestow upon others come back to you a hundredfold. Merry Christmas. :)

wombat2u2004
12-24-2010, 07:12 PM
Merry Xmas Monica :)

Queen of Poop
12-24-2010, 07:32 PM
Merry Christmas my dear friend. :love: