PDA

View Full Version : At last... good news..

Husky_mom
12-23-2010, 01:28 PM
it was about time I got some good news..

my house is MINE!!..

no need to keep paying it.. not really the way I or anyone would want to OWN their house.. but it sure is a relief not having to make this monthly payment for 15+ yrs anymore...

I still have some paperwork to do but I donīt have to pay anymore..

one less thing to trouble my mind thatīs for sure :)

thank you all for your continued prayers and words of support.. I cannot thank you enough for being an important part of my life and that I know I can count on you guys.. you ROCK!!

MoonandBean
12-23-2010, 01:34 PM
I'm sure that is a big relief to you. You sure deserve some peace of mind. I hope you and your family have a nice Christmas and I know he will be with you. {HUGS}

Karen
12-23-2010, 01:55 PM
How nice. And maybe a certain angel helped pushed that paperwork through so you got the news in time for Christmas!

Alysser
12-23-2010, 01:59 PM
That's fantastic news, Isabel! :) Congrats and what a lovely gift just in time for Xmas. :)

Husky_mom
12-23-2010, 02:22 PM
How nice. And maybe a certain angel helped pushed that paperwork through so you got the news in time for Christmas!

I know he did.. thatīs what makes it even better..

love ya babe!!... till the end of time

moosmom
12-23-2010, 02:28 PM
That's wonderful news, Isabel!! Have a happy Christmas, girl!! Let me know when the shirt arrives.

Asiel
12-23-2010, 03:14 PM
Great news Isabel--Hope you have a great Christmas, this is one heck of a present to help start the new Year.

Freedom
12-23-2010, 04:01 PM
That IS good news! Merry Christmas indeed. WOW!

Catty1
12-23-2010, 04:15 PM
Wonderful...and yes, a certain angel loves you and is looking out for you! :):love:

Medusa
12-23-2010, 05:14 PM
More good Christmas news! Yes! :)

krazyaboutkatz
12-23-2010, 07:40 PM
This is such wonderful news!!!:) I hope that you not only have a wonderful Christmas but also a fantastic New Year too.:)

Laura's Babies
12-24-2010, 05:56 PM
I know that was a big load off of you, now you have security and a home nobody can take away from you.. IT's YOURS!!! Congratulations!

3Catcondo
12-24-2010, 06:43 PM
That is great news! Congrats on one less thing to stress over. I hope you and your family have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Amy

carole
12-24-2010, 08:14 PM
Isabel i am so happy to hear this news, it is one less thing you have to worry about, and i am sure a big weight off your shoulders.

I hope your xmas was as happy as it could be under the circumstances, and you enjoyed seeing your little boy open his presents and I hope your little girl is doing well, and to you, take care sweetheart, look after yourself, and i wish you much healing, and i hope the future looks bright for you and your beautiful family, HUGS.:love::love:

cyber-sibes
12-24-2010, 11:11 PM
Great news! And yes, its time for some good things to happen for you!

Husky_mom
12-25-2010, 12:07 AM
just came back from my inlaws.. we did good..

my kids got clothes and my boy got a toy he was gonna ask Santa, but Santa "told" his grandparents about ;)

we gave them some boxes of chocolate (which they love).. and I made an album with only pics of the hubs...(some included us too.. but mainly it was his)..it started with his baby pic then a bunch of pics i took along the way.. various trips and great times we shared.. they, just as I, loved it..

now we are at my parents.. about in an hr we start opening presents here.. then sleep and Santa ;) my kid is playing with my cousins kids, so heīs having a blast..

Iīm doing ok.. I have cried quite a bit.. but understandable.. Iīm happy to.. seeing my kids thriving and the legacy my hubs left in them both..

Merry Christmas to you all!!!

Anikaca77
12-27-2010, 09:16 AM
I'm so glad you got some great news! :)

Melissa