PDA

View Full Version : it's sickening really

sparks19
12-23-2010, 01:01 PM
How Cheery I am today. lol

Today has just been a really good day and I'm in the best mood :)

For one my day started with Hannah crawling into my bed this morning and giving me a big hug and eskimo kisses. so that's a good start right there.

I had to go out and get a couple last minute gifts that I forgot and hit the grocery store. lately getting hannah ready and out of the house has been... challenging. but not today. she went a got dressed with NO arguing about what to wear (I let her dress how she wants as long as it's not dirty and weather appropriate but it's still always a battle lol) she put on her coat and was singing happily about going shopping. We got dressed and out of the house and to the store in record time.

Once we got to the store Hannah found this santa's elf hat (photo to come) and it was so cute I just had to get it. she wore it the whole time and everyone was cooing over her so then she really started to Ham it up and saying MERRY CHRISTMAS to everyone and everything.

Now we are home and she's eating lunch without any fuss at all (another battle lately).

AND it's Christmas Eve Eve lol. Only two more days YAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b357/sparks1919/2nd%20set%20of%20pics/3rd%20set%20of%20pics/4th%20set%20of%20pics/5th%20set%20of%20pics/6th%20set%20of%20pics/100_8136.jpg

Now if only I could find my santa hat lol