PDA

View Full Version : Hi!

COCatMama
10-29-2002, 07:51 PM
New to this board :) Left a certain other board today because non-GSD posts are no longer permitted in the rescue column! :rolleyes:
I am owned by a GSD/Siberian Husky, named Juneau. And here he is!
http://www.lalania.com/car/handsome.jpg

Fuzzy317
10-29-2002, 07:56 PM
Welcome to Pet Talk. We like all animals, all breeds. I have 2 fosters currently, they are all listed in my signature, 5 cats and 4 dogs.

And you are have a picture posted, that is good, but we always like more pictures. :D

Cookiebaker
10-29-2002, 08:01 PM
Hi Lalania, Welcome to Pet talk! We hope you like it here. I'm Anna and am owned by Malone, a golden lab; Marigold, a calico kitty; Rilla, a cockatiel; Azure, a parakeet; and Jemmy, a betta fish. :D Can't wait to hear more about your beautiful dog!! :D

COCatMama
10-29-2002, 08:01 PM
LOL Okay! you asked for it! *G*
http://www.lalania.com/car/yipee.jpg
http://www.lalania.com/jump/cute.jpg
http://www.lalania.com/jump/over.jpg
http://www.lalania.com/jump/high.jpg

COCatMama
10-29-2002, 08:03 PM
Hi Fuzzy! your clothes must be fuzzy with all those critters in your place! :D
Juneau is 2 years old, my BF and I have had him since last January. We adopted him from the SPCA. Juneau is AWESOME! not only is he drop-dead gorgeous *G* but he loves kids, people, and other dogs! he wants to chase cats and squirrels tho *G*. He is very quiet and loves to play. He knows lots of tricks too like Sit, shake a paw, shake the other paw. high five, high five other foot. Crawl, sit pretty, roll over. and Jump
:D :D

Aspen and Misty
10-29-2002, 08:25 PM
O Junea is so pretty! Do you know how old he is? Does he like agility? I think I'm going to do agility with my aussie mix Chewy, but he would be great at frisbee, He can do flips in the air. He jumps up to my waist to, and he is only up to my mid shin when standing! I am owned by 12 pets. 1 Oscar fish, 1 cat fish, 2 dogs, 4 cats, 2 rats and 1 Chameleon. We enjoy all of our pets and love them all to death!

Welcome to the board, you'll love it here! And all breeds of dogs are welcoem everywhere, even in the rescue group.

Ash

anna_66
10-29-2002, 08:32 PM
I think Juneau is just beautiful! Yeppers, we take all breeds here:D
I'm Anna, and I have 3 doggies (all in my signature pic). Loved the pictures! Can't wait to hear more about Juneau!

trisha0503
10-29-2002, 09:46 PM
Hi Lalania!

Welcome to Pet Talk!! I'm Rosebel, and I'm owned by my precious DOGhter Missy :D :D ! We know you'll like it here....

****** W A R N I N G ********

THIS SITE IS VERY ADDICTIVE!!!! :D :D

aly
10-29-2002, 10:51 PM
Juneau is GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!! He is absolutely breathtaking.

Welcome to Pet Talk!!! I hope you post a lot so I can keep staring at the pic in your sig :D :D :D

ownerof3dogs
10-29-2002, 10:55 PM
Well, you are welcome here!!!!! Juneau is a gorgeous dog. I really like his big ears and his coloring.

Juneau really does look somewhat like Drake doesn't he?

COCatMama
10-29-2002, 11:31 PM
Awww thanks everyone! Juneau says 'woof'
and he high fives everyone haha.

Sudilar
10-29-2002, 11:57 PM
Hi, Lalania!!! Glad you could join us. Juneau is gorgeous, as I have told you before. ;) I don't think you'll be missing the GSD board one bit. :p Here everyone is welcome. The members are a great bunch of caring, pet-loving people, no matter what breed or mix!! :D

Warning, this site can be addictive!

wolf_Q
10-30-2002, 12:08 AM
Originally posted by ownerof3dogs
Well, you are welcome here!!!!! Juneau is a gorgeous dog. I really like his big ears and his coloring.

Juneau really does look somewhat like Drake doesn't he?

Yeah I thought that too when I saw the pic! :D

WELCOME Lalania! Juneau is GORGEOUS!!! Siberian huskies and german shepards are my favorite breeds--you've got the best of both worlds there in a very handsome package! hehe. :D I'm glad you joined our board...yes...we DO love every dog...every shape and size! :D

My name is Amy, and I have 3 dogs. Reggie is a 9 year old schnauzer, Smokey is a 16 year old poodle, and Nebo is a 5 month old siberian husky. :)

shais_mom
10-30-2002, 12:13 AM
WELCOME WELCOME!!
What a gorgeous dog!!! You must be proud!!!

I thought he looked like Drake also!!!!

Yep this site is addicitive!!!

My name is Staci and am owned by Keegan a one year Golden Retriever and Kylie a white long haired kitty!

DoggiesAreTheBest
10-30-2002, 06:09 AM
Welcome to Pet Talk, Lalania! Juneau is gorgeous!! Thanks for posting his pictures. We LOVE pictures!!

My name is Souraya (Like Mariah) and I am owned by Drake (who looks a bit like Juneau). Drake is a GSD/Wolf Hybrid.

jenluckenbach
10-30-2002, 06:10 AM
Hi, and welcome. I love the picture in your signature!!!!

delidog
10-30-2002, 06:20 AM
WoW!!!!!! uneau is soooo gorgeous!!!!
He looks so much like Drake!!!!!

i hope that i didn't hear a case of "Doggie Discrimmination!!!"
Call Johnny Cocker Spaniel!!!Famous Canine Attorney!!!!
Just throw him a Bone...to defend Dear Juneau!!!!!
All Breeds are welcome here!!!!!!!!
Welcome to Pet Talk!!!!;) :D

COCatMama
10-30-2002, 08:40 AM
16 year old poodle! :eek: impressive! *G*
and thanks sue! I am addicted already! too bad i have to go to work *sigh*. I am not 100% sure Juneau is half Siberian, but you can sure see the GSD :) the SPCA said he's half Sibe. Juneau is getting a swelled head from all the compliments! *G*

ramanth
10-30-2002, 08:49 AM
Welcome to Pet Talk Lalania! Juneau is gorgeous!!! I just love the action shots. :D

I'm Kimmy and I'm owned by a Siberian Husky/Australian Cattle Dog mix named Kia. She's crazy. ;)
http://kia.cutestsandgirl.com/images/winter2001/kiasnow1.jpg

Like others stated before me, this place is addicting! :D

COCatMama
10-30-2002, 09:02 AM
ooooohhhh nice blue eyes! purty!
I used to have a lovebird named Nibbles but she died *Sniff* and I had a blackbear hamster named Stumpy, also died *sniff*, stumpy only had three legs. I had a bunny years ago named Dublin the Stew *G* and my first dog, Black who was part border collie heinz 57. Also have had budgies and fish and various rodents. always wanted a cat but mom was allergic :(.

Vermontcat
10-30-2002, 02:42 PM
Your dog Juneau is so handsome, his fuzzy ears reminded me of Drake too. I bet Glacier will like him too, she has a whole sled dog team of beauties and she lives up in Canada too.:)

COCatMama
10-30-2002, 07:43 PM
:D I love huskies :D
People say Juneau is the most beautiful dog they ever saw! woot woot hehe. I can't believe people left him at the SPCA twice! :eek:

Crikit
10-30-2002, 09:25 PM
Hey Lalania welcome to pet talk. It's good to see that Western Canada is catching up with all the people from the east ;) I'm Tracy and I have 2 dogs Smudge a 3 yr old male lab/spanial/who knows what cross and Winter a 23 mnth old female Border Collie.

Tanya&Fritz
10-31-2002, 07:18 AM
Welcome!

I have 3 dogs:

A 6 year old Schnauzer
An 18 month old Poodle
An 8 month old Schnauzer/Bishon Frise mix

Juneau is just beautiful :)

COCatMama
10-31-2002, 08:40 AM
I feel somehow inadequate because i only have one pet! LOL

shais_mom
10-31-2002, 10:48 AM
Originally posted by Lalania
I feel somehow inadequate because i only have one pet! LOL

I feel the same way!!! But at least with dogs. B/c I do have a cat!

10-31-2002, 01:28 PM
http://www.gifs.net/animate/lmkbubblfsh.gif

we love ALL pets here , Lalania !!!!

btw : I love your nickname !! reminds me of a song from long time ago ( by Don Mc Lean)

Dakota's Mommy
11-01-2002, 09:11 AM
Sorry I'm late to welcome you, BUT welcome to Pet Talk! As I'm sure you've already been told, be careful not to get too addicted! A lot of us here do, and I'm sure you can tell which ones! Anyways, my husband (Dakotas#1, but has been unable to post due to conditions with our computer at home) and I are owned by a 5 months old (as of tomorrow) Harlequin Great Dane names Dakota and a 9 month old (as of today) dalmation named Destiny!

Dakota's Mommy
11-01-2002, 09:13 AM
Here's a pic of Dakota! Hopefully we'll have one of Destiny available on here soon too!

ellensy
11-01-2002, 09:26 AM
HI AND WELCOME TO PET TALK.!

jUneau is gorgeous!!! and he kinda look like Draker too :D

ChrisH
11-01-2002, 04:39 PM
Welcome to Pet Talk :) Juneau is a very handsome boy! :)

I have one dog, an English Springer Spaniel, named Bob and a cockatiel bird named Bonnie.

COCatMama
11-01-2002, 06:59 PM
Lalania is my real name ...Donovan song
i hate that song tho...it's about a prostiture!