PDA

View Full Version : I will be puppysitting my Grandpuppy!

happylabs
12-22-2010, 09:02 AM
As you all know, I was against Rach and her boyfriend getting a puppy in the beginning because they have one more year after this year of college. However, now that I have met Zoe and spent time with her I am in total puppy love with her.

Rach and Justin are going out of town Sunday through Thursday of next week to visit his relatives. His sister has a new baby and they are afraid the puppy will be too much for the sister to handle.

Rach called me up and said she needed someone to puppy-sit for 4 days and did I want to do it. My first reaction was NO because I thought it was a bad idea for them to get the pup. HOWEVER, after spending Saturday day and Monday night with Zoe I have decided to go ahead and puppy-sit. I don't have all of the logistics worked out yet because I have to work next week, however, I will figure them out.

I feel a little silly, but I want Zoe to know me like Casey knew my parents. The cats are going to be thoroughly disgusted next week while Zoe is at my house, however, I have cat doors on 3 of the doors downstairs so they will have a safe haven. Zoe has learned to keep her distance though since all of my cats have all of their claws.

She just wants to play and I am hoping at least Buddy will come around and accept her. He walks way around her when they are in the same room. Zoe came bouncing back to the back of my house on Saturday where Tink was hanging out and Tink's tail fluffed out about 10 times bigger than normal and her back hair hunched up. Zoe is pretty smart. She saw that and immediately did an about-face and left the area! :D

Rach was very hurt though because when she was at my house with Zoe she called her dad and asked if he wanted to see "the baby". She had to drop something off at his house. He said, "no, I don't want that thing in my house". How cruel. I cannot believe I was once married to this man.

That's okay, I have enough love for Zoe to cover both of us! :love: :) :love:

lvpets2002
12-22-2010, 10:44 AM
:love: Well see that is what Grandmow's are furr is to babysit the grandpups.. Pics please & enjoy..