PDA

View Full Version : Happy 3rd gotcha day Jingle Belle 12/22

Scooter's Mom
12-21-2010, 07:25 PM
I don't have any recent pictures of her, but here is the thread from the day we found her... http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?t=137311&highlight=jingle+belle

I am so grateful to have this sweet girl in my life. I never believed calico's are crazy until I got her. One of her favorite things to do is play "Knock it off mommy's desk". Whatever "it" may be. Book, phone, can of pringles, glass of water... "it" won't be able to stay long! lol she's a trip :)

This is from a few months back - sorry about the quality; it's from my cell phone:
http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c263/Crystal_1972/0814001122a1.jpg

Happy 3rd gotcha day to my sweet girl!

Lilith Cherry
12-21-2010, 07:34 PM
Happy gotcha day Jingle Belle! Of course calicos are crazy - it's part of their charm!

cassiesmom
12-21-2010, 07:53 PM
Upside down Jingle Belle! What a cute picture! I love your pink nose and your pretty calico coat, and I really love your fluffy, flooffy tail! ((HUGS))) Happy Gotcha Day and Merry Christmas, cutie Jingle Belle!

Freedom
12-21-2010, 07:53 PM
No no NO, can't be THREE years already?! I REMEMBER when you got her!

HAPPY GOTCHA DAY, sweet Jingle Belle, my you are a lucky gal!

Yes, Crystal, I have ONE calico, they sure are different. Glad you enjoy her!

momcat
12-21-2010, 07:59 PM
Happy Gotcha Day, Jingle Belle! I hope you're getting lots of extra lovies and attention today. You're a lucky kitty girl to have found such a wonderful and loving furever home. I wish you and your purrents many more years of happiness, love, and companionship

I'm sending you lots of scritchies and lovies to help celebrate your very special day :love: :love:

catmandu
12-22-2010, 05:26 PM
And this will be five years since the best bargain in my life Miquelito and Pouncierge , My Oriental Short Hairs Dynamic Duo :love::love:
Con Cat Ulations on three years of love :love::love::love: Jingle Belle and Meeowmie from All of Us at he Found Cats Hotel and All of My Awesome Angels.:love::love::love:

mrspunkysmom
12-22-2010, 09:14 PM
Happy Gotcha Day, Jingles! You are smart and lucky!