PDA

View Full Version : jenluckenbach, your cats are absolutely gorgeous!!!!

Swoozie
10-29-2002, 06:29 PM
:) My one cat is 17 and missing a lot of teeth. :D

Aspen and Misty
10-29-2002, 06:42 PM
I expesially love Her Amber and Lucas...they remind me of some cats I know..But I just can't place them.

Ashley

ps: Everyone hide your cats she likes to steal them :p ;) (j/k)

jenluckenbach
10-30-2002, 06:13 AM
THANK YOU!!!
We certainly think they are beautiful.
And haven't you noticed how I managed to swipe that white cat, too??!??

Aspen and Misty
10-30-2002, 05:41 PM
THAT IS WHERE SHE WENT!!!!!

She has been missing for the past month or so. Give her back. LOL. My poor Tundie wondie, STOLEN. BY A PET TALKER NONETHELESS!! At least I know she is enjoying herself, and that she is well taken care of.

Ash

Vermontcat
10-30-2002, 06:23 PM
You know Jen and Ash, you got me wondering now, you do both live in Pennsylvania... Maybe Jen does have Tundra and is passing it off as one of her cats because she doesn't want Ash to have as many pets as she does!:eek:

jenluckenbach
10-30-2002, 06:38 PM
Originally posted by Vermontcat
You know Jen and Ash, you got me wondering now, you do both live in Pennsylvania... Maybe Jen does have Tundra and is passing it off as one of her cats because she doesn't want Ash to have as many pets as she does!:eek: Where did you say you lived? That vermontcat kitty looks awfully good!!!!! HEE HEE

RockyRoad
10-30-2002, 07:02 PM
Yeah and you keep millions of Pet Talker's cats in a hideout in the basement and keep them LOL!!:p :D

Vermontcat
10-31-2002, 01:41 PM
Originally posted by jenluckenbach
Where did you say you lived? That vermontcat kitty looks awfully good!!!!! HEE HEE

Good luck trying Jen! My cat won't tolerate sharing a house with one cat, forget about her putting up with your 11! Unless of course all 11 of your cats can hide under your bed at once! My cat has that effect on other cats, they go into hiding.:eek:

Kfamr
10-31-2002, 03:00 PM
* points towards CAT general* :p