PDA

View Full Version : Interesting Question

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
10-29-2002, 06:02 PM
I had to do a survey in my Social Sciences class and I thought the question would bring up some interesting responses. Answer the question and also tell me where your from, becuz this question refers to state issues.

~~~~QUESTION~~~~
"What do you think should be the most important priorities of our (your) local, state, and national governments today? Give at least one priority for each level of government."

LOCAL PRIORITIES STATE PRIORITIES NAT'L PRIORITIES
_______________ _______________ ______________

*I am not using your answers, I just thought it would be interesting to see the responses!*
-Here's mine-

Wisconsin~

LOCAL-Safety of our children, trained police officers (my sis is a police officer, I'm not saying they are bad!)

STATE- LOWER TAXES!!!!!!!!!

NAT'L-Taxes and security.

(These are my parents responses, I have no clue about anything with taxes!)

Nomilynn
10-29-2002, 06:12 PM
I live in British Columbia, Canada so I guess some things are different here, but here is what I think:

Local: Safer roads and more punishment for street racers

Provincial: Government stop spending money on useless crap and put more money into health care and education

National: Give the western provinces more support and funding and actually awknowledge that BC and Alberta exist!!

There are lots more but those are what came to mind first! :D

Aspen and Misty
10-29-2002, 06:35 PM
I live in Pennsylvania (lancaster Pa, if you have ever heard of it, we got a bad rep)

Local- safer bus drivers (one ran into a house last year and also hit a parked taxi)

State- To punish people who own puppy mills (lots of them down here, at least one farm on every street has signs advertising puppy mills)

National- Not sure....

Ash

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
10-29-2002, 06:42 PM
puppy mills... yuk yuk yuk. and about the bus driver thing in PA wowies!! good choice! lol! cow truck tipped over once in Wisconsin, nothing too bad i guess, poor cows though!