PDA

View Full Version : Meowry Christmas from Napoleon

Lilith Cherry
12-20-2010, 08:00 PM
I tried putting a Santa hat on Napoleon but he was NOT AMUSED lol... So here is a picture of his Emperorness sitting on the dining table where he is not supposed to be !

He has turned out to be a strong sleek tabby tiger who has stolen our hearts with his affection and playful loving ways. I am so glad we found each other!:D

Freedom
12-20-2010, 08:42 PM
Ahahahaa, hi Napoleon, you sure showed Mum what you thought of that Santa hat, eh? Slid it right OFF!

And that face in the 2d photo, you are so smug, got your way didn't you? MWAH! on that nose, so there! He he heeee

katladyd
12-20-2010, 08:46 PM
Merry Christmas, Napoleon! You look adorable in the Santa hat you were almost wearing. Wishing you and your family a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!:)

cassiesmom
12-20-2010, 09:26 PM
Awww, Napoleon! The second picture of you, what a handsome kitty guy! Meowry Christmas to you!

krazyaboutkatz
12-21-2010, 01:40 AM
He's such a handsome boy with or without the hat. I'm so glad that you found each other too.:) MEOWRY CHRISTMAS NAPOLEON!!!

chocolatepuppy
12-21-2010, 05:03 AM
You may not be good at being Santa Napoleon, but you sure are a handsome cat!:love:

Medusa
12-21-2010, 07:30 AM
The look on Napoleon's face is hilarious in the first pic! How cute!

Sonia59
12-21-2010, 08:35 AM
Hi Napoleon! Merry Catmas to you too! :love:
I love the picture of you sitting-where-you-are-not-supposed-to-be :D

cassiesmom
12-21-2010, 03:13 PM
I'm laughing as I look at these photos again because ... look how content Napoleon is, sitting where he's not-supposed-to-be! Napoleon, Cassie wants you to know she thinks there should be no place where a kitty isn't supposed to be. It's her house and I just pay the mortgage ;)

lvpets2002
12-21-2010, 03:18 PM
:love: I see Napoleon is Happier on the Mat than with the Santa Hat.. Napoleon your such a Darling Adorable Handsome SweetHeart..

catmandu
12-21-2010, 04:21 PM
I remember that photo of My Michael , My Dream Cat when I put the Fur Santa Hat on him!!!
He was not a Happy Mister Purr!!!:eek:
But now that Photo is on the Pop Cooler at Poco Loco, so everyone can see My Dear Little Owesome Orange Angel!!!:love::love::love:

Lilith Cherry
12-21-2010, 04:34 PM
Napoleon thanks you all for kind comments. He is very funny and lovable now he is a healthy happy cat!

Cassie he would certainly agree with you about there being nowhere he is not supposed to be - he certainly rules the roost here and believes in the adage "Dogs have masters, Cats have staff!" :D

momcat
12-21-2010, 08:12 PM
Cassie he would certainly agree with you about there being nowhere he is not supposed to be - he certainly rules the roost here and believes in the adage "Dogs have masters, Cats have staff!" :D

Soncat and I have accepted the carved in stone fact that Groucho lets us live in the house. After all, what's theirs is theirs and what's ours is theirs!

Napoleon, we wish you and your super furever purrents a Meowry Christmas that is purrfect in every way :love: