PDA

View Full Version : Crazy Cat Toys?

RICHARD
12-20-2010, 01:16 PM
A while back I purchased one of those nylon "pop-up" pet tents for the Edster.

IT was a good purchase and Ed has played in it and slept in it on occasion so it wasn't the hit that I thought it would be, but it was just enough for his needs.

The one thing that made me laugh is the round package it came in, I kept it so I could re-package it, should the need arise.

For the last two months I have been trying to fit it back into the package.

This morning, and do not ask me how, I was able to 'fold' it back up and shove it in, with space to spare.:eek::confused::)

The tent has two spring/wires in it, that when treated correctly, will roll flat with no problem at all.

I just cannot figure out how I did it. I was sitting on the couch trying to figure out how it would fold up and VOILA......while I was not paying attention.....it rolled up into the size I wanted it to go into.....

Poor Ed will be without his cabana for a while, but my victory over steel and nylon is way more important at the moment.

Pet Owners with the same kind of tent/shelter/plaything for you animals?

Don't despair.

If I can do it?

You can too!:)

astrid
12-20-2010, 01:40 PM
Sophie has 3 of those nylon cubes, I wanted to fold them the other day because I needed the space in Sophie's room for a while.. but they consumed all my patience and I just couldn't fold them :mad::mad:

What did I do? I took the cubes to the garage and made a "new play zone" with the cubes and a wonderful box right next to my car :rolleyes:
Sophie uses it to play hide and seek :D

But you gave me hope today, Richard, maybe some day I'll be able to fold them too..

Freedom
12-20-2010, 04:16 PM
Well done, Richard! Of course, I have no clue what this toy is, he he.

katladyd
12-20-2010, 10:33 PM
Ah yes, the futile attempts to fold up the nylon tent. We've all been there and Richard has given us hope that it IS possible.:D