PDA

View Full Version : Minky

Medusa
12-19-2010, 07:38 AM
Minky, I can tell from your photos just how mink-like your coat is. Just beautiful! There's something so special about a blackie. And I love the last photo of you; you actually appear to be posing and fixing your face just right for the camera. I love stories of furkids finally relaxing in their permanent home. It just makes my day and your story is wonderful. You get to have all kinds of fun and yet you're safe and sound, just the way every cat should be. Enjoy your day as COTD, pretty girl. :love:

Catlover7
12-19-2010, 07:49 AM
Minky you are just so pretty and I am glad you found your forever home with such a wonderful mom who pampers you and treats you like a queen!! You have lots to keep you busy and entertained too!! What a wonderful and happy story too! Sounds like you and your mom were just meant to be!! :love:

LittleOrangeKitten
12-19-2010, 09:31 AM
Minky - what a beautiful girl you are! I love your gorgeous black fur and that "catisfied" look on your face in the last photo. Have a wonderful day watching the birdies and fishies.

catmandu
12-19-2010, 09:49 AM
Minky , My Tubster Panther is just staring at you on the computer monitor. Like you Minky , he was a little Lost Soul before he moved in. He still likes to go and run in the back yard , no matter how cold it is.
Minky , you ceratainly have a very considerate Meeowmie if she sets up an aqaurium just to make her Dear Cat Companion happy!!!
She is truly a Cat Meeowmie!!!
:):)
ou are a Ebony Elegante and we are so glad that fate brought yiou together with the Lady who was setting up food dishes for a little hungry stray all those years ago.
:cool::cool:
Tubster Panther, Ebony Beau Tubster, Ebomy Tubette ans Tubby 2 Angels are starting the Black Cat MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW For Our Newest Rescue , Our Newest Black Cat and Our Newest Friend and Our Newest Cat Of the Day MagnifiCat Minky.
:love::love::love:

momoffuzzyfaces
12-19-2010, 12:33 PM
Minky what a beauty you are!!! :love:

All 3 of my black kitty boys are smitten by your sweet pictures from 10 year old Chester to 8 month old Chip and Chuck. I swear they are all smiling as they gaze at your pictures. We all hope you are having a wonderfully fun day today.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!! :D:love:

kitten645
12-19-2010, 12:42 PM
Minky you are BOOTIFUL! Blackies rule and that last picture of you is perfect. Something tells me you like to be the center of attention! Enjoy your COTD privledges! Much love!
Calvin

KentuckyJim
12-19-2010, 12:42 PM
Dear Friend,
Thank you so much for sharing your kitty Minky with us. She sounds like a wonderful kitty and is beautiful, soft fur. The expression on her face in the third photo is priceless. :)
You know, our animal friends can mean so much to those who really care for them and it's obvious you have a great relationship with Minky (I love her name, too. Never heard it before...) It sounds like she has the ideal situation, being able to go out on the balcony and get some sunshine and fresh air but not being in danger of predators of various types and traffic. Pets should never be allowed to roam outside unattended and unleashed which, if done on a regular basis, can lead to a much shorter life span for a kitty. Statistics have proven indoor kitties do live longer and are also happier because of the lack of stress being outdoors can create.
Thanks again for sharing Minky with us. May the Lord bless you and hold you close for what you have done for Minky, and may you and she have a long, happy, healthy life time together, with warm sunny days and cool nights during which she can cozy up with you on a nice, fuzzy blanket.
Take care. May you come to know the Lord Jesus as your Savior if you have not done so already. He's not what organized religion has presented...
My love to all in Jesus, my Lord,
Jim Grayson
Lexington, Kentucky
USA

catlover11
12-19-2010, 02:19 PM
What a sweet surprise I had on my daily visit of the Cat of the Day website - to see my good friend's kitty Minky looking back at me. I have met Minky a few times and she is just as cute and funny in person as she is in the pictures. When Minky's mom showed us the last picture recently we all thought it looked like she was "The Keeper of the Aquarium" (like a fish protector). I am happy to say that her mom continues to feed and watch out for the homeless cats behind her apartment building, especially now the cold weather is upon us. Thank you so much for choosing Minky to be the Cat of the Day - she means so much to her mom and I know that the feeling is mutual. I hope they have many happy healthy years together.

Merry Christmas and all the best of love, good health and happiness in 2011 to all of you catlovers, your furry family and to those who are responsible for this heartwarming website. :love:

kaycountrygal
12-19-2010, 02:46 PM
Hello Minky, What a beautiful girl you are! I liked all the photos but the last one is my favorite--love your expression. I am so glad you now have a forever home. It sounds as if you made a smooth transition from one home to the other. From the writeup I can tell you are loved and well taken care of by your human. I hope you all have many years together. Congrats on being COTD! Kay in NC

tatsxxx11
12-19-2010, 05:50 PM
Hi there beautiful Minky with the silky, shiny black coat!:) Happy Cat of the Day to you, precious one! I was all teary, reading your touching tale, your telling of how you came to find your way to your forever home!:love: You surely had a rough time of it, early in life...eking out your survival. But though your times were trying, all along the way, when needed, you found your way to that one special someone who was, at the time, able to provide you with all that a kitty could ever hope for...food, warmth, love, and ultimately, a final forever home!:love: The one "upstairs" works in wondrous ways, and all along your journey, you were provided for. And now???:D Well, let's just say my Oliver is the 2nd one to have been given his very own aquarium to oogle, and while he doesn't have a balcony, he does have a screened in porch with a limitless view of the mountains, and more squirrels and birds than he can count!:D:)
Thank you for ending my day with a big smile, sweetheart! Hoping for you and your dear, loving, devoted human, a very special Cat of the Day, and countless more happy, carefree, love filled years together! Love and cuddles and kisses to you, precious Minky!:love::love::love:

Momo
12-19-2010, 07:32 PM
What a wonderful story, Minky!
And now - you have the good life! :love::love::love:
Enjoy your COTD status!

cassiesmom
12-19-2010, 08:00 PM
Beautiful Minky, I agree with Medusa- there is definitely something very special about a black kitty! I'm glad you are the Keeper of the Aquarium, that is a most important job. Happy Cat of the Day to you, Minky!

Minky's mom
01-25-2011, 03:34 PM
I wish to thank everyone who wrote a message to Minky on December 19, 2010. You are all so very kind and good people because you love animals and especially cats.

Thank you all and sorry if I did not reply sooner.

Love you all and your furry friends,

Janine (Minky's mom)
:love::love::love::)