PDA

View Full Version : My beautiful Zoe has gone

Zac and Zoe's Mum
12-19-2010, 01:48 AM
On Tuesday my dear sweet Zoe went to join her brother Zac at the Rainbow Bridge.

Zoe has defied medical science for years. First it was her liver, then her kidneys. Despite terrible test results, you would never have known she was so sick - I'm sure she didn't know. Just two weeks ago she was under the coffee table chasing her tail like a big kitten; only last Sunday she was jumping up at the kitchen bench looking for her breakfast. I'm glad you got to spend your last days at home with us Zoe, and I'm glad they were happy ones.

The end came very suddenly, as we had been warned it would. But somehow you always hope that your special friend is immortal.

I miss you so, but I'm the luckiest person in the world to have been your Mum for more than 10 years. I KNOW I'll see you and Zac again one day. Until then, play happily together at the bridge my darlings, just like you did when you were both here with me.

I love you,

Mum.

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u267/Dawn55555/My%20Cats/Zoe-3.jpg

http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u267/Dawn55555/My%20Cats/Zoe-5.jpg

Medusa
12-19-2010, 07:28 AM
I'm so sorry that it was Zoe's time to go to the Rainbow Bridge. No matter how long we have them w/us, it's never long enough. Take comfort in knowing that Zoe had many good years and even though she was ill, she had you to comfort her. RIP, sweet Zoe and peace to your humans.

phesina
12-19-2010, 08:34 AM
What a beautiful girl, and what a wonderful life you and she have shared!

Rest in peace, dearest Zoe, you are so much loved and grieved.

Freedom
12-19-2010, 09:13 AM
Zoe is so pretty! All white, just lovely. And 10 years, my you do have plenty of happy memories to hold on to. Zoe will live on in your heart. Now she is healthy and romping with Zac at RB.

I am so sorry for your loss. Hugs to you.

catmandu
12-19-2010, 09:27 AM
Zac was there with Ourr Awesome Angels Army with Zoe's wings of Silver and Gold , and was there to cover his Dear Friend Zoe with kitty kissies and hugs.
Zoe is such a Beautiful Angel now , and will come by with Zac Pet Mas Day to let you know that she is all tight , and will have a lot of fun with all of Our Many Animal Angels, but Zac and Zoe will be waiting for you, when it is time to reunitein Love:love:
One Fine Day:love:

Catty1
12-19-2010, 10:05 AM
Beautiful, beautiful white Zoe. Play happy at the Bridge. Your pic shows you as a very very loved kitty, who loved in return.:love::love:

I just recently adopted a 10 year old girl whose name was and is Zoe - and she chases her tail too. That must be a very special name.:):love:

Zac and Zoe's Mum - How heartbreaking to lose two kitties. I pray they have found each other at the Rainbow Bridge, and hope that happy memories will help you heal over time. {{{hugs}}}

happylabs
12-19-2010, 10:18 AM
So sorry for your loss. She was a beautiful cat.

Taz_Zoee
12-19-2010, 11:31 AM
I am so sorry to hear about Zoe. At least she was full or energy in her last days here.
I'm sure it was a happy reunion with Zac.

RIP Zoe, you are now a beautiful addition to the bridge.

krazyaboutkatz
12-19-2010, 05:18 PM
I'm so sorry for your loss.:( Zoe sure was a beauty and she sounded like she had a wonderful personality too.:) RIP sweet Zoe.:( Please take care. (((HUGS)))

Laura's Babies
12-19-2010, 10:37 PM
So sorry for your loss! She was a pure white angel that has gone to get her wings. Rest in Peace beautiful Zoe, you were loved while you were here and will never be forgotten.

rg_girlca
12-19-2010, 11:29 PM
I am so sorry on the loss of your loving pet Zoe. She sure was one beautiful girl kitty, that's for sure.

I pray and hope that you find comfort and peace in the fond memories you made together.

Rest in Peace lovely Zoe and have fun on the RB with Zac.

Sundance
12-20-2010, 10:01 PM
I am saddened to read about your beautiful Zoe going to the Rainbow Bridge. It's always difficult to say goodbye to one of our furry family. Zoe was indeed a beautiful girl and I hope you have many precious memories of your time with her to comfort you.

I'm sure Zac was waiting at the Bridge for Zoe, sensing it was her time, and the two of them are playing happily while waiting for that one fine day.

:love: Rest in peace, beautiful Zoe, knowing that you were loved and that you are sadly missed. :love:

carole
12-21-2010, 02:23 AM
I am so sorry for your loss of your precious furbaby, Zoe was indeed a very beautiful girl and from what you say very special, it is such heartache to loose our lil friends, my thoughts are with you now, and i hope as time passes your heart will heal, play hard at the Rainbow Bridge little fair one and reunite with Zac and all the other sweet babies at the bridge waiting to greet you with open paws.

http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii185/jewellnz/SympathyCatLoss.gif

Catherinedana
12-22-2010, 08:45 AM
A beautiful kitty leaving you with beautiful memories until you meet again. How wonderful that she was with you for 10 years despite all the medical issues that she had. She was a trooper-kitty!

Much love and all my sympathies :love:
Cathy and the FLock

lvpets2002
12-22-2010, 10:41 AM
:( I am so sorry to hear of your loss of Zoe.. RIP wittle baby & god speed to the Bridge..

Anikaca77
12-22-2010, 01:16 PM
I'm so sorry to hear about Zoe.

My prays,
Melissa

Cataholic
12-23-2010, 09:49 AM
Gosh, it hurt me just to read Zoe's tribute. I can tell she, and Zac, were much loved. Ten years is a long time, but too short by a long shot.

RIP, pretty girl.

Kirsten
12-24-2010, 08:10 AM
I'm so very sorry to learn that your beautiful Zoe has gone to the Bridge!

She sounds like she enjoyed her life right until the end, as if she loved every minute of it. Now she's with Zac again...

R.I.P. little girl! :love: