PDA

View Full Version : Zoe my grandpuppy visited today...

happylabs
12-18-2010, 10:27 PM
My daughter came over to wrap gifts with me today and of course it was a requirement that she bring Zoe. We wrapped gifts most of the afternoon in between playing with the pup and other nonsense we got into.

I cannot believe how well behaved this pup is. I ended up giving her one of her Christmas gifts early because we needed to occupy her while we wrapped. I had gotten some Booda bones for Zoe and Sunshine for Christmas so I opened the bag and gave Zoe one. She spent a good hour chewing on it and then took a BIG nap.

Rach was going to a party with her friends from high school that live over here so I said she could leave Zoe here. After Rach left I called Zoe and she didn't come so I went looking for her. She was sitting by the back door with her head cocked watching the door. She whined a little but then I got her to play with a ball and some other toys and she has been fine since Rach left. Now she is sleeping on the couch. :love:

Oh I made her a bandana with her name on it and she has worn it all day and not bothered it except for once when it came loose.

Here are some pics. :-)

chocolatepuppy
12-18-2010, 10:51 PM
Zoe's so pretty! I bet you love having her over!:D

luvofallhorses
12-18-2010, 11:26 PM
What a cutie! I think there's some hound in her! :)

krazyaboutkatz
12-19-2010, 12:57 AM
What a good little girl she is and adorable too.:)

wanwan1007
12-19-2010, 07:34 AM
She is so cute.

happylabs
12-19-2010, 08:53 AM
What a cutie! I think there's some hound in her! :)

Maybe it is hound. I am not sure. Her ears do not lay against her head like a Labrador. Also...she has a BLACK tongue! I would love to know what is mixed in with Lab. She definitely has the heart of a Lab. :love:

cassiesmom
12-19-2010, 08:12 PM
Aww, Zoe! I am so happy to see you again! You are getting bigger but no less beautiful! I bet your mom and grandmom gave you loads of hugs :D Merry Christmas to you and Sunshine!

p.s., if it was me I wouldn't have got any gifts wrapped, I'd be playing with Zoe! :eek:

happylabs
12-19-2010, 08:55 PM
Aww, Zoe! I am so happy to see you again! You are getting bigger but no less beautiful! I bet your mom and grandmom gave you loads of hugs :D Merry Christmas to you and Sunshine!

p.s., if it was me I wouldn't have got any gifts wrapped, I'd be playing with Zoe! :eek:

I know, but she slept A LOT! Believe me I got my share of kisses from her. :)

luvofallhorses
12-19-2010, 09:03 PM
Maybe it is hound. I am not sure. Her ears do not lay against her head like a Labrador. Also...she has a BLACK tongue! I would love to know what is mixed in with Lab. She definitely has the heart of a Lab. :love:

:) Some dogs do have black tongues.. I have seen purebred labs with spots on their tongue and goldens too! My rottie girl Jenny (RIP) had a spotted tongue. :) You couldn't tell, though because it was towards the back. So it's not really unusual a lot of breeds have that. It's more like a birth-mark.

boomersooner
12-20-2010, 08:20 AM
Zoe....you are precious, and by the looks of those paws, you are gonna be one big Zoe one day!!! LOL