PDA

View Full Version : Tabbies in the Sun

Bengalz
12-18-2010, 09:28 PM
I have been trying to organize photos - not sure if I'm making progress :confused: as I keep getting distracted :p

For instance, I found some photos taken of Eve earlier this year - it was a cold day and she found a ray of sunshine to bask in :D

Catty1
12-18-2010, 09:36 PM
No wonder you keep getting distracted! The first photo I just LOVE - happy in the sun, and her paws look so silky! :love::love:Stunning photos. Is she as soft as she looks?

Bengalz
12-18-2010, 10:54 PM
No wonder you keep getting distracted! The first photo I just LOVE - happy in the sun, and her paws look so silky! :love::love:Stunning photos. Is she as soft as she looks?

She is so soft and silky :love: I cannot resist cuddling her ever! Good thing Eve likes to be noodled :D

You may appreciate this photo of Eve and her daddy testing my new iMac - the photo was taken by the iMac!

krazyaboutkatz
12-19-2010, 12:49 AM
She's so gorgeous and I love her green eyes.:) Thanks for sharing her pictures with us.:)

catmandu
12-19-2010, 12:55 PM
Our Cat Companions have that instinct as do we all to find their place in the sun!!
Those photos of Elegant Eve are so precious:love::love:
She is one Little Terrific :love::love: Tabby Lady:love::love:

Barbara
12-19-2010, 01:28 PM
Hi Gunter and Evie- I know, Evie, that you are a daddy's girl:)
I love your green eyes and would like to plant a kiss on your cute nosie:)

phesina
12-19-2010, 03:30 PM
What beautiful photos.. of such a beautiful girl! Thank you.

momcat
12-19-2010, 03:40 PM
Hi Eve,
You look so comfortable, happy, and content there is the sunshine. That's a very nice picture of you with your Daddy! Stay warm, sweetheart, and we hope you and your loving furever family have a Merry Christmas filled with wonderful things. Please ask your Meowmie to give you lots of Merry Christmas scritchies and lovies from me? :love: :love:

cassiesmom
12-19-2010, 08:05 PM
Yay, a picture of Eve and Daddy! I remember reading that he is your best buddy. The photos of you enjoying the sunshine are lovely! You are a gorgeous girl! :love:

chocolatepuppy
12-19-2010, 08:49 PM
Eve's very pretty and those are nice pics!:D

catnapper
12-19-2010, 09:57 PM
I'm too busy swooning to look any more! :D

Arabella
12-19-2010, 11:13 PM
oh wow, I love these pictures, they look lovely in the sun. Ahhh sunlight, warm and vitamin d.