PDA

View Full Version : I just saw the CUTEST puppy!

Kfamr
10-29-2002, 04:06 PM
Just got back from the Humane Society with my dad. WE saw a 8-9 week old Husky mix. He was a tan color, with a blackened tail. I think he had some Chow in him, because he had a spotted tail and sor tof looked like one. His name is Logan. I gave him kisses all over... sooooo soft. Ahh puppy love.

BTW, Yesterday i went to the SPCA and my dad and i saw a Red Husky [looked like a bigger/ lighter Nebo] Except he had one brown eye and one blue! He was gorgeous! puppy love again!

anna_66
10-29-2002, 08:37 PM
I don't know how you do it:confused: If I went into those places I'd want to take every dog home with me! I'd probably end up crying cause I felt so guilty leaving them there!

Kfamr
10-29-2002, 11:52 PM
Originally posted by anna_66
I don't know how you do it:confused: If I went into those places I'd want to take every dog home with me! I'd probably end up crying cause I felt so guilty leaving them there!

I DO cry. Everytime I leave. But yeasterday when i came home felt like CRAP. When i get to go the the spca or humane society, i feel so happy. I talk to every single dog. I saw hi to them, pet them let this kiss me and everything. I even take a few of them out to play with them. There's this one dog, Cassidy, a hound mix. She's been there for almost a year now. I feel so bad for her. I've always wanted to adopt her, it's because she's an older dog that no one wants to adopt her. She's as sweet as can be... Adorable too! Poor Pup. -=[ For some reason... i always thing of Mugsy when i see her....Hmm...:confused:

wolf_Q
10-30-2002, 12:13 AM
Awww..and you didn't take any pics? Both of those dogs sound soooooo cute! I'd really love to see the pup that resembled Nebo.

I've only been to the one big Humane Society......and of course I fell in love with a GORGEOUS adult husky mix, and Melissa came waaaay too close to bringing home a german shorthair mix pup, lol. We both realized that we don't have the time or money for another dog though. :(

I know there is some shelters around closer to where I live (that one's about 45 min away) but I've never been able to figure out where they are, lol. Of course I have a feeling that if I did...I'd never leave. Unfortunately all of our shelters are kill-shelters, except for Best Friends, which is a loooooong way away.

Is your dad possibly thinking on letting you getting another doggy friend for Simba? That would be awesome! :)