PDA

View Full Version : ...and out of the mist... stepped.... two kitties and a bearded dragon

Sevaede
12-18-2010, 04:10 AM
Hey hey hey everyone! After a very lengthy hiatus I decided to step back in to the fold and become a part of my favourite online community again. :) It has been a while but I think I remember how things work here. ;) hehehe It has been longer than I wanted!

Updates on us here... DH and I have our two cats still, Isis and Raggy, and then we added a Bearded Dragon female! We have all been calling her Onyx but I am not so sure how I feel about that name any more. :P I don't want to confuse the poor girl though. ;) I do miss my dear ol Spanky dog. I think about her every day. I even still talk and sing to her some times (it is my way of coping with the absence, lol). I've thought long about getting another Chihuahua but I think I would probably just inadvertently expect him or her to be just like Spanky and that's not fair and so forth. I still have thousands of photos and a good amount of video so she will not be forgotten. ;) lol Just for the record... Chihuahuas? Awesome dogs. Big silly hearts!

Also, we are expecting! We don't know any details as it is fairly early on but I am working on getting things rolling in that department. I still have to go to the doctor and find out exactly how far along because silly Angelique doesn't keep track of the important information they want. :o Ladies, you know what I am talking about. We are estimating some time in early July. Just to paint a picture, too, we live in Louisiana. :P Louisiana + pregnancy + summer time = not fun.hehe

Almost all of my good cameras are breaking or broken so not many pics on this end, unfortunately. =/ I loves my older cameras but they are just horrid as far as breaking at random and the repairs costing in excess of two hundred dollars which is just not feasible. I do still have my A540 but it is going downhill pretty quickly as well. :( There is another little tiny point and shoot type standby that I am still learning.

Also, I don't know if I was here when this happened so I will just go ahead and say it, if it's a repeat, I do apologize. I had Isis and Raggy spayed (I think it was whilst we were in absentia) finally! Yay neuter scooter!

You all are probably wondering why I typed so much! It is because I MISSED YOU ALLLLLLLLLL! Yes, a big weirdo has returned and you will just have to live with it. :P Hmph! hehe. Seriously though I am happy to be back in my favourite community, I really did miss everyone! Thanks for having me!

Laura's Babies
12-18-2010, 07:52 AM
Yea, I remember you! Welcome back! You have missed a lot but but it is still easy to jump right on back into it here. You been gone a long time, are you going to be able to hang around awhile now?

Alysser
12-18-2010, 08:13 AM
Hey you! Welcome back :D I was wondering where you were the other day as I was looking at old threads. It seems as if you've been busy. :) Congrats on expecting. I hope you stick around more now! :)

chocolatepuppy
12-18-2010, 09:11 AM
Good to see you back!!!:D

Taz_Zoee
12-18-2010, 11:22 AM
Welcome back! You've got a lot of catching up to do, but it will come. :)
I hope you stay around a while. We'd especially like to hear all about the newest member arriving soon. :D

redbird
12-18-2010, 11:56 AM
I too have not been here for a while. I try to come as much as time allows. It's always nice to come back tho.

http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p129/caroltree/palin.jpg

Karen
12-18-2010, 11:59 AM
Welcome back! Good to have you, and congrats on getting Isis and Raggy "fixed" - even if they weren't aware they were broken! ;)

And congratulations on your pregnancy as well.

krazyaboutkatz
12-19-2010, 12:19 AM
I remember you. Welcome back and congrats on your pregnancy.:)