PDA

View Full Version : Howdy, new here

Arabella
12-17-2010, 08:04 PM
Hi there everyone. I would like to say this is a cool board. I would like to introduce myself and my family. We a family a family of 5 that includes our animals. I'm Annie, my husband is Jon, my daughter is Kaylee, she is 6 months old, our cat, is Star, and our horse is Spirit and we are fixing to add a sweet little kitten and we are naming her Arabella, hence my screen name. :) It's my Christmas present to my daughter, her first kitten. I can't wait to get to know you all.

3Catcondo
12-17-2010, 08:18 PM
Welcome to PT. I have 4 cats (need to change my screen name:))
Hope you enjoy it here, lots of pics to always look at, we hope you will share some with us.

Amy

Arabella
12-17-2010, 08:32 PM
I am a shutterbug, in fact, I think Star knows when I am about to get my camera out. haha. I will upload some pictures soon. :) Does anyone use facebook here?

cassiesmom
12-17-2010, 08:39 PM
I think Star knows when I am about to get my camera out. Does anyone use facebook here?

I do, I do! http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=827213333

Way to go, Star-- we :love: kitty pictures! Welcome to PT!

Laura's Babies
12-17-2010, 09:13 PM
Hi Annie! I am Laura. I "had" 4 beautiful furry felines, now I have 5 and am fostering one. Since I have not added my newest one to my siggy yet, this is her, Caramella with Santa last Saturday at Pet Smart.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v288/Grammy707/Catzzzzz/IMG_0915-1.jpg

and here she is with my foster Jaz..
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v288/Grammy707/Catzzzzz/IMG_1640.jpg

Hope to see pictures of your babies soon, did anybody mention we LOVE pictures around here?

Medusa
12-17-2010, 09:31 PM
Hi Annie, welcome to Pet Talk. I have 4 fuzz nuggets, (cats): Yodie, Specs, Coco Puff and Creamsicle. You'll love PT; I've learned a lot and have received much encouragement throughout the years and, hopefully, I've given a little of it, too. Can't wait to see your family. :)

Arabella
12-17-2010, 09:36 PM
Aww I love the pictures. Sooo cute. My new little baby is still too young to be here, she isn't weaned yet but soon we will get her. She's a Ragdoll Siamese mix. Can't wait to show her off. Star is Siamese mix I think. Not sure, she's a mixed breed kitty, so laid back. She loves my daughter. My daughter loves cats too, she's shown a preference at 6 months of age. You guys should see her ear to ear grins when I meow at her.

katladyd
12-17-2010, 11:05 PM
Welcome Annie! Welcome to our happy family. The people on this site are the best!! I have two kittes. Mac is my orange tabby who is 12 going on 13, and Ming, my big Siamese who is 7. We do love pictures here, so feel free to post some whenever you want!:D

Scooter's Mom
12-17-2010, 11:56 PM
Welcome! I have 4 little ones - Jadie & Oreo are Shih Tzu's and my two kitties are Charlie and Jingle Belle. I lost my :love: kitty, Scooter Bug (my screen name is b/c of him) last January.

Can't wait to see your photos!

I also use FB - http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/crystal.eatonbagby

krazyaboutkatz
12-18-2010, 02:17 AM
Hi and welcome to PT.:) I have 6 cats: Storm,blue/grey DLH, who will be 15 in Jan., Sky,Norwegian/Siamese mix, who is 8, Pearl,Lynx Point Siamese mix, who is 5, Ziggy Stardust,odd eyed DLH, who is 4, and Alani & Blaze, orange & white DLH, who will be 8 months old on Dec. 30th. I look forward to seeing and hearing more about your furkids.:) I'm also sometimes on FB but I like it here much better.:)

Arabella
12-18-2010, 09:38 AM
Here she is. One a supervised visit outside. I will have to find a picture of Spirit to upload too. Now lets see if I can share pictures, I am so technically dumb. haha.
http://i1101.photobucket.com/albums/g426/Arabella82/starsky.jpg

http://i1101.photobucket.com/albums/g426/Arabella82/Kayleepretty.jpg

catmandu
12-18-2010, 09:49 AM
As Minnie Pearl use to say HOWWDEEE!:love::love:
Were just so glad to meet you!!!:cool::cool:
We always like meeting New Cat People and it is an hanor to meet Kaylee :)
Spirit :D and Annie :)
We at The Found Cat Hotel and All Of Our Found and Porch Angels are Meeowing Merry PetMas to You.:love::love:

phesina
12-18-2010, 11:25 AM
Oh, aren't your two babies in the pictures beautiful!!!

Welcome to Pet Talk! My five cats and I live in Ann Arbor, Michigan.

dehlers43
12-18-2010, 02:22 PM
Hi Arabella and welcome!
I'm staff for Franklin and Princess Chelsea Pearl.:D

momcat
12-18-2010, 04:46 PM
Hi Arabella and a very warm welcome to the Pet Talk family! You're going to love it here.

I'm Momcat and am owned by 9 year old Groucho. He's black and white with a Groucho Marx moustache. As for posting his pictures, I tried but got so frustrated I had no choice but to give up.

Your daughter and your kitty are beautiful! I look forward to seeing more of your posts!

sana
12-18-2010, 05:49 PM
Hi! Annie! Great to meet you! :) A warm welcome to you and your furkids!
I am Sana and I have one Corgi (Male), One Down, his name might sound weird but really, its suits him, he always dangles one of his ears and walks around :p and one German Shepherd (female) and I have loads of chickens can't name them all ;)

Your daughter looks lovely in that picture! :):love: Such a lovely little girl! Waiting to see the rest of the pictures ;)

Bengalz
12-18-2010, 06:33 PM
Welcome to PetTalk! Both your babies are just beautiful - how sweet to give your little girl a kitten ... a kitty lover from the start ;)

My name is Betty and we have a sweet little bengal mix called Eve - she is our princess:love:

Sonia59
12-21-2010, 08:58 AM
Welcome to PT! I am Sonia from France, and I have two kitties, Peppito and Jasmine. My daughter, who is 3 now, is a cat lover too. If you visit my profile you will find some pictures of her with a little cat from friends of us.

astrid
12-23-2010, 10:56 AM
Hi Annie! Nice to meet you.
My name is Astrid, from Guatemala City, Guatemala, and am the humble servant to a kitty girl, Sophie.

Your baby daughter is so gorgeous, what a beautiful photo! And Star is such a cutie! Thank you for sharing them with us, please keep posting photos, we can't get enough of them ;)

(P.S. I do use FB but in spanish, my native language)