PDA

View Full Version : Excited! :)

Roxyluvsme13
12-14-2010, 12:10 PM
Hey guys, I know I've been kind of absent lately lol. I was super busy with school there at the end and now I'm back home until January 11 (which is AWESOME, I must say).

I'm really happy to be back with my mom, Lily, and Tallulah.

Anyway, I just got my grades back and wanted to share because I was super excited that I did so well.

Animal Science - A
College Algebra - A
Psychology - B
Biology - B-
English - C+

I'm surprised that Animal Science was an A, I'm really happy that Biology was a B-, I really struggled with it. Psychology, probably could have done better, but not bad.

And English really upsets me, but whatever, I hated that class lol.

I'm really, really happy and just wanted to share my excitement! :)

caseysmom
12-14-2010, 12:36 PM
Good job surviving your first semester in college! My daughter struggled with college writing ...never got anything but a's and a couple of b's in high school and she may be getting a c in writing.

Did you get your laptop fixed?

chocolatepuppy
12-14-2010, 12:52 PM
Great job Bri!!!:D Good to hear you can spend some time with your mom and your furkids!:)

moosmom
12-14-2010, 01:11 PM
Great job!!!!

Lilith Cherry
12-14-2010, 01:15 PM
Well done Brianna! You worked hard so now enjoy the Christmas break:)

sana
12-14-2010, 02:57 PM
Bri those are AWESOME grades! I was thinking about you a couple of days ago and thought you must be swamped in your studies so its best we don't disturb you. Great to hear all these news. Still I must say Bio is an awesome result its real hard for me to get to A and B+ :p

Alysser
12-14-2010, 03:13 PM
Yay, good job with college Bri! Eh, don't be to disappointed. You still passed with ALMOST a B! That counts for something. Congrats, though. I am glad you finally have a break and your home now :) I expect some new pics of Lily. ;)

Psychology, I haaateee it. I'm in AP Psych and I don't even know why I took it. It's so much freakin' work and I have the worst Senioritis right now >.< I love my teacher and my friends but the workload is not what I wanted. I should have known though, but why would I take AP psych my senior year?! I don't know what's wrong with me. It's not even that the work is hard, it's just so much material and so much work and I'm too lazy right now. Last year I wouldn't have cared but this year I do cause I'm lazy now. Oh well. -___-

*LabLoverKEB*
12-14-2010, 06:11 PM
That's definitely something to be proud of! Way to go, Bri!!:)

K9karen
12-14-2010, 10:43 PM
Awesome! Enjoy your well deserved holiday break!!!

Vette
12-15-2010, 02:23 AM
Wow thats awesome! congratulations.
Christmas came early for you. :D

Roxyluvsme13
12-29-2010, 03:29 PM
Thanks guys, I was so excited, haha. Sorry for taking forever to reply too, I had to come to the library to check stuff for school (and of course PT :p)

Good job surviving your first semester in college! My daughter struggled with college writing ...never got anything but a's and a couple of b's in high school and she may be getting a c in writing.

Did you get your laptop fixed?
I did fine in English in high school, but my professor was super specific but didn't really specify as much as she probably should for English 101, so I don't know, maybe that was my problem.

My laptop is fixed; however, it's about to like self-combust or something, I swear. :rolleyes: