PDA

View Full Version : Teagan the Lovely Black Lab Mix

kaycountrygal
12-14-2010, 10:38 AM
Hello Teagan, What a pretty girl you are! According to your writeup, you also are smart, sensitive, lovable, patient, playful--wonderful attributes. I enjoyed reading about you and seeing your photos. You're a young dog and I hope you and your family will have many years together. No doubt you have a loving home and all of you will have many good times together. Congrats on being DOTD! Kay in NC

chocolatepuppy
12-14-2010, 12:45 PM
Oh Teagan, you're such a pretty girl!:love: It sounds like you have a lot of fun friends!:D
Congratulations on being DOTD!:)

cassiesmom
12-14-2010, 02:24 PM
Teagan, I like what Kay Country Gal wrote- you are pretty, smart, lovable, playful and other great characteristics! What a lovely girl! Happy Dog of the Day!

tatsxxx11
12-14-2010, 02:38 PM
Hi Teagan! Happy Dog of the Day to you, sweet baby girl!:) Oh, what a precious Labbie girl you are Teagan, and what a heart melting photo of your sweet, sensitive, loving self your "annoying" mommy has shared with us!:D Yours is a face that could melt the coldest of hearts, bring joy and smiles to the grumpiest of souls! The whole world might not love you, yet, but that's only because they haven't met you yet, so get busy!:D;)

Like your mom, I could scoop you up and hold you tight; cover you with kisses, massage those precious pawsies, and never let go!:love: Your official breed blend may never be known but this we know for sure,; true to your Labbiness, you're one beautiful, smart, gentle, life, people and critter loving pup, and your heart, pure gold!:love: What a lucky family is yours, having a swee and loving best furkid for lifein you! Your wonderful life has only just begun, Teagan, and oh, what cherished memories you and your family will be making over the coming years!

Thanks for warming my frigidly cold day with your heartwarming story, Teagan! You truly are one most deserving Dog of the Day, and I wish for you a very happy, fun and love filled day, celebrating with your wonderful human family, your pup pals Goose, Sadie, Duke and Roxy, Janie the kitty, all of your no doubt countless friends and fans!:D

Lots of hugs and kisses, woofs and wags to you precious Teagan, from me and my Labbie girl, Star!:love::love::love:

LHCamry
12-14-2010, 03:25 PM
Teagan....What a beautiful lady you are. I have always wanted a black lab.
You are perfect. I know your moms heart has to go flip-flop everytime she
looks at you. I would pick you up and hold you too. Congratulations on DOTD.:love:

Linda
SC:love:

opschick
12-14-2010, 03:28 PM
Teagan, happy DOTD to you sweetheart! :love::love::love:

lizbud
12-14-2010, 04:17 PM
Hello Teagan,

You are truly awesome.:love: A beautiful pup with lots of love and joy
to share with all you meet. It is a real treat to meet your sweet self today.:)
Big congratulations on being chosen for honors as our DOG OF THE DAY.:love:
Big hugs & kisses going out to you today sweetheart. Enjoy your special day.

K9karen
12-14-2010, 10:00 PM
Hmmmm... I think the only words I can find to describe you Teagan, is *absolute perfection!* You've won my heart, paws down! Make sure your mom give you a gazillion kisses from me!