PDA

View Full Version : LAST CALL: Christmas Card Participants

zippy-kat
10-29-2002, 11:59 AM
I'm trying to finalize the Christmas Card list (which will be sent out later this week or EARLY next week).

To those who want to participate but haven't signed up yet, let me know ASAP!

(Of course, late comers are welcome, but there's the chance you may not get your card on time!)

Kfamr
10-29-2002, 01:54 PM
Ahhh..... I'll ask my mom tonight if i can participate. She doesn't get home from work until another 2 hours or so.

RockyRoad
10-29-2002, 03:32 PM
Oooh that reminds me if anybody does not have their name in their user name can they please PM me their first name?? I really don't wanna see the postman's look when I give him a letter adressed to something like "Floppsyladysally89". My name is Britt, as it says on my signature! If you wanna know my last name PM me OK? Thanks a bunch!

Kfamr
10-29-2002, 04:09 PM
I PM'ed you with my Address. -=D

Nomilynn
10-29-2002, 04:40 PM
When Zippy sends out the list she will be sending our real names as well as our PT names so there isn't any confusion :) At least that's the way I HOPE people send their names.. I would think the postal carriers would have a good laugh if they sent to some of these names!! :D

RockyRoad
10-29-2002, 04:43 PM
OK thanks god I was on the verge of PMing every person! Woohoo!

luckies4me
10-29-2002, 04:57 PM
What is this Christmas card thingy? I want a card, hehe. Can someone please tell me what it is about? Thanks:)

Randi
10-29-2002, 05:05 PM
Originally posted by luckies4me
What is this Christmas card thingy? I want a card, hehe. Can someone please tell me what it is about? Thanks:)
Take a look at the other X-mas thread, there are loads of posts about it! :)

luckies4me
10-29-2002, 05:20 PM
Oh I would like to be included please! FOr both the email and snail mail. I have too many stamps here. I can't use them because I have nothing to send, lol!

Nomilynn
10-29-2002, 06:39 PM
Originally posted by luckies4me
Oh I would like to be included please! FOr both the email and snail mail. I have too many stamps here. I can't use them because I have nothing to send, lol!

ok well you have to send Zippy-Kat your snail mail address and, if you want to do it, RottieLuver your email address!! :D

Cataholic
10-29-2002, 07:34 PM
Hey ZC- I pm'd you lillycats name and address but she isn't on the list on the other thred..you have her, don't you? If not , pm me please and I will resend it...thanks :D

wolf_Q
10-29-2002, 08:07 PM
Originally posted by Kfamr
I PM'ed you with my Address. -=D

YAY!!!! *happy dance* :D :D :D

zippy-kat
10-29-2002, 08:20 PM
Originally posted by Cataholic
Hey ZC- I pm'd you lillycats name and address but she isn't on the list on the other thred..you have her, don't you? If not , pm me please and I will resend it...thanks :D

Yes ma'am I have it--just haven't updated the other list!

luckies4me
10-29-2002, 09:05 PM
This is going to be sooooooooo much fin! I can't wait. Oops, I mean fun, lol. :p

Vermontcat
10-29-2002, 09:16 PM
Hey Zippy, is this deadline just for the snail-mail list or for the e-mail one too? I am thinking of just doing the e-mail list so do I still have more time to think about it?

RockyRoad
10-30-2002, 06:25 PM
By the way, if anybody is uncomfortable with Christmas and would prefer X-mas please let me know.

sammi
10-30-2002, 07:20 PM
I don't think it would matter to anyone if you used Christmas or X-mas they both mean the same a religious holiday. I believe the X in X-mas is Greek and is not a slang term.

Logan
10-30-2002, 07:58 PM
I'm going to do my best to participate, on time, this year. But if you get a New Year's card from me instead of a Christmas card, please understand that I am moving, still working full time, getting married (in 51 days!!!! :eek: ) and I may not be able to pull it all off, but I'm going to give it the old college try, for sure!

But, what I really wanted to say was how much fun this was last year. I did it here at Pet Talk, and also with Golden Retriever on MSN. I got so many beautiful pictures of my cyber friends and their furry ones that I almost couldn't stand it!! I had to go out and buy a HUGE bulletin board, where all of those precious pictures are now displayed. When I move next week, I'm going to clean the board off and get ready for this coming Christmas season. I have enjoyed looking at those pictures, each and every day, since last year. So if you're in doubt, spend the money and time and do it. You'll be so glad you did.

Logan :D