PDA

View Full Version : It's all my fault!

Laura's Babies
12-13-2010, 05:26 PM
Blame it ALL one me! This was my idea completely so I took my camera and did it. It's a idea I had awhile back and finally carried it out... This is the result!

Click on the picture!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v288/Grammy707/Catzzzzz/th_Dancingkittens12122010.jpg (http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v288/Grammy707/Catzzzzz/?action=view&current=Dancingkittens12122010.mp4)

Prairie Purrs
12-13-2010, 05:47 PM
Hysterical! And SO adorable! :love:

Freedom
12-13-2010, 06:13 PM
Oh WOW!! That is too funny!

But wait a minute, isn't ONE of the 4 some Caramella? Sure did look like her.

Laura's Babies
12-13-2010, 06:22 PM
Freedom- That is not Caramella but everytime I see her I tell her she should be Caramella's sister. Don't she look just like her? They could be sisters or could pass as sisters and nobody would question it.

Caramella did not go to adoption day, she stayed home with the big girls this week end.

Freedom
12-13-2010, 06:52 PM
Whew! You did tell us you are keeping her.

Yup, could be sisters, lol!

phesina
12-13-2010, 07:01 PM
Adorable! And so funny!

Purr-tender
12-13-2010, 07:14 PM
Applause...standing ovation!!!! So darn cute!! Excellent job, Laura.

Laura's Babies
12-13-2010, 07:23 PM
Oh, that little silver/gray on in the cage by itself is my little foster Jaz.

momcat
12-13-2010, 07:30 PM
Laura, you are a genius!!!!!!! On a good day I can turn the computer on.
What a great video! Those kitties are adorable and so talented. Have they met the PT Kitty Bagpipe Quartet yet?

Abby&Buddy'sMom
12-13-2010, 07:39 PM
I shared it on my facebook page, As I really enjoyed it much . Is that ok that I shared it ?, if not I will delete it.

cassiesmom
12-13-2010, 08:35 PM
I want them all! What adorable kittens! Seriously, if things were different I'd be there for Ms. Jazzie in a half a heartbeat.

Laura's Babies
12-13-2010, 10:10 PM
Feel free to share.... it is to cute not to share!!

I made another one to the music "We Got The Beat" and through most of it, it looks like I had it playing and had the kitties moving right to that music. I was suppose to send those video's through the email and they won't go! I know I have sent video's and gotten video's through emails but now it seems you can't do it.... at least not today! Maybe tomorrow?

kitten645
12-13-2010, 10:43 PM
OMG cutest thing ever! Step aside Bristol Palin...these kitties CAN DANCE! So very cute! I will share too if you don't mind!

krazyaboutkatz
12-13-2010, 11:39 PM
I wish I could view it.:( Unfortunately I can only see still pictures and hear the music. I still don't know what the problem is. I've even contacted Photobucket and my flashplayer and java have been updated.

Laura's Babies
12-14-2010, 07:15 AM
Share it anywhere you want to folks.. It IS to promote giving the homeless one a forever home.

krazyaboutkatz- I cant understand if you can hear the music but not see the movie :confused: and everything is updated :confused:. Maybe try it again today? I find for the last week the internet is running so slow around here, everywhere you go, people are complaining about it.

(I know this sounds silly and it is the first thing you did but try cleaning out your cookies/history and running a spy sweep, reboot and then try it.)

chocolatepuppy
12-14-2010, 08:34 AM
That video's just adorable!!!:D

catmandu
12-14-2010, 09:47 AM
All those Sweet Little Kittens, those Sweet Little Cats of the Future!!
We pray that these Litte Creatures of Our All Loving Lord God find their Fuurr Ever Homes and grow up in love comfort and dignity!!!
You did a wonderful job Laura!!
God Bless You!:love::love::love:

Taz_Zoee
12-14-2010, 11:20 AM
OMG cutest thing ever! Step aside Bristol Palin...these kitties CAN DANCE! So very cute! I will share too if you don't mind!

LOL, that's for sure!! They are too cute! :D

GILL
12-14-2010, 11:27 AM
Great job, I needed a cute kitty vid today. it's the only way too start a day.

gini
12-14-2010, 11:39 AM
Laura, what a great job you did on this video. Never can we get enough kitty videos! Thank you. I bet you had so much fun making this!

Laura's Babies
12-14-2010, 01:35 PM
Those poor kitties are in those cages, on display for hours and hours. It is so boring for them that they usually try to just sleep the whole time. I try to take time often to give them some attention, loving on them, talking to them and playing with them. I never take that wand out of my van so I will have it at these events. It is always a BIG hit with the kitties, they ALL perk right up and try to play with it, no matter how far away from them I am with it. Someone mentioned wanting to get one for their cat that day and that is how I remembered to go get it. It only took me a few swipes with it and I also remembered I had MY camera there so I was playing and videoing at the same time.

Somebody noticed how in sync those 4 were in their moves and said "To bad we can't video that, that is SO funny!".. When I showed them the video, everybody wanted a copy so I got some disc burning to do. What better advertisement for homeless kittens than this video?

BarbPond
12-26-2010, 01:14 AM
I just adore that video and have watched it over and over. I showed it to my hubby when he got home and you should have seen the big smile on his face! Actually we watched it about 3-4 times today! It is just tooo cute and you did a great job of making it.

Thanks!!!

Barbara
12-26-2010, 03:40 AM
Oh how sweet! And I am full of admiration that you can do this technically! (Of course I know it was the kitties that danced so purrfectly to the music ;))