PDA

View Full Version : I got a new puppy.. any breed ideas?

Maggiemae89
12-11-2010, 10:54 PM
I rescued a 8 weeks old male puppy. I have no idea what he is. His markings look A LOT like a saint but his head looks sort of like an australian shepherd? He's not super huge like a saint but he is VERY VERY fluffy almost hair like a husky... ill put some pics up!
I am just doing this for fun because I love to talk about dogs and especially mines!

I hope those pics worked if not can somebody tell me how to put pics in here lol

okay so i put up an album now so everyone can see pixs!

Karen
12-11-2010, 11:15 PM
I tried to click the link and got
The page you requested cannot be displayed right now. It may be temporarily unavailable, the link you clicked on may have expired, or you may not have permission to view this page.

You need to use the image tags and and between them put the URL of the picture, which typicall starts with http:// and should end in .jpg - or you can make an album here and put the pictures in it! Go to your User CP and you can create an album!

luvofallhorses
12-12-2010, 12:06 AM
What Karen said! Can't wait to see pics. :D

Freedom
12-12-2010, 09:11 AM
Ditto!!! Let's see the pics of your pupper, lol.

Grace
12-12-2010, 09:42 AM
Please post the pictures here. Some of us don't do Facebook.

SWHouston
12-13-2010, 08:57 AM
Greetings Mm, welcome to the Forum :D

In posting a Picture...

Look up at the top of the Reply Screen, second line, and find the Box titled "Insert Image". That appears when you hover your Cursor over the little image.
Click on that, and you'll see a small screen open.
Then, you'll see where there is a Highlighted part of the text line.
I usually just delete that, and insert the whole link from your Photo storage provider.
Then, click on "OK", and that image will be placed in your Post.
You can do this repeatedly if you want, and preview it by clicking on "Preview Post", before you actually enter the post.

Have a good Day ! :)
S.W.

Maggiemae89
12-17-2010, 06:06 PM
So i did what someone said i made an album its the only one i have! tilted baby soloman thats him!

Husky_mom
12-17-2010, 07:02 PM
so cute!!!..

first thing I thought was Saint Bernard something.. but he could well have Aussie/Shep too.. just as you said.. ;)

he´s very very cute!

Grace
12-17-2010, 07:10 PM
Oh, I love him - he's so cute :love: :love:

Freedom
12-17-2010, 07:31 PM
Hello Solomon! You are a handsome fella and, based on your paws, I'd say you have some GROWING to do!

luvofallhorses
12-17-2010, 07:48 PM
St. Bernard/Lab would my guess! He is just handsome! :love:

wanwan1007
12-19-2010, 07:29 AM
First impression of him is St. Bernard Mix. He is so very adorable.

dab_20
12-20-2010, 10:55 AM
He's adorable!! I would say Saint Bernard/Australian Shepherd. His face reminds me of an Aussie.