PDA

View Full Version : Meri Kirihimete(Merry Xmas) to all...

carole
12-11-2010, 03:22 AM
I would just like to convey my christmas message to everyone here on PT, I hope you all have a wonderful ,happy and peaceful xmas,and may the new year be full of excitement, happiness,and prosperity.

Christmas blessings to all of the gorgeous furbabies here.(and those without fur too)

Thanks to everyone who has been there for me, for their friendship,advice,caring and love.

MERRY XMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR FROM THE ONE AND ONLY KIWI ON PET TALK, AND FROM MY FURBABIES, LEXIE, NIKKITA,AND ELLIE-MAE.

Freedom
12-11-2010, 08:19 AM
Aw, thank you so much, Carole!

And a very Merry Christmas to you, Nikkita, Lexie and Ellie-Mae !

Catty1
12-11-2010, 08:51 AM
Thank you, Carole! I spent a Christmas in NZ back in 1972, and loved how all the Christmas trees were potted and could be replanted after the holiday. In our travels, we saw not a few back yards with a row of trees in graduating heights, like children born a year apart standing in a line.

Merry Christmas to you and your husband, and Nikkita, Lexie and Ellie-Mae.:):love:

phesina
12-11-2010, 02:43 PM
Thank you, Carole! And the same to you and your family and your fur-babies too.

May you, your family, Nikkita, Lexie and Ellie-Mae all have a wonderful holiday season, and may 2011 be the best yet.

Cheers! :love::love::love::love::love::love:

Sydney, Poppy, Elmer, Bob, Sparkler, and Pat

carole
12-14-2010, 04:19 PM
Thanks everyone, here is my card, plain and simple,but with a pic of our beautiful pohutukawa tree, our xmas tree.

http://kiwicards.newzealand.co.nz/kiwicards.cgi?ID=124&action=magnify

Medusa
12-14-2010, 06:32 PM
Thank you, Carole. Many holiday blessings to you and your loved ones and fur family, too. Merry Christmas. :)