PDA

View Full Version : Taboo, she earned her wings today.

jenluckenbach
12-09-2010, 06:50 PM
Taboo, I met you in 1994, never dreaming that one day you would become a Luckenbach.

But there you were....in need of a miracle. And together we made one.

You were a joy, and never a burden, although others might not have seen you in that same light. You had old age health concerns and questionable bathroom habits, but heck......who wouldn't at your age?

You grumbled at me every single time I held you, but it was when you did NOT grumble that I knew your time with me was ending.

You brought a smile to my face many times, like when I watched the other cats, most if them 2 and 3 times your size, walk in large circles around you OR ELSE!!

I can still hear your rather loud and deep voice YOWL demanding din-din, even though you had not done that lately.

I can still feel your face pushing forcefully into my hands when I wiped your eyes clean. How could 6 pounds of cat push with 50 pounds of force??

In 7 very short months we made memories of a lifetime.

Enjoy your heavenly reunion Taboo, you earned it! And I will miss you.

Freedom
12-09-2010, 07:01 PM
Run joyfully at Rainbow Bridge, Taboo!

Jen, you gave Taboo just exactly what was needed, when it was needed. And in the process, the 2 of you shared some special times together. Just sorry that time was so short. Hugs to you.

Scooter's Mom
12-09-2010, 07:41 PM
I am also sorry the time you shared with Taboo was so short. She was a wonderful girl.

Pinot's Mom
12-09-2010, 08:23 PM
Godspeed, sweet Taboo, and Peace to all who loved you. :love:

cassiesmom
12-09-2010, 08:55 PM
Precious Taboo, I am looking forward to hugging and snuggling you in heaven, One Fine Day. I'm glad I got to know you while you were a Luckenbach! :love:

Taz_Zoee
12-09-2010, 08:56 PM
RIP Taboo. You were a very lucky to kitty to be part of the Luckenbach family, even if for a short time.

Prairie Purrs
12-09-2010, 10:37 PM
I'm so sorry Taboo couldn't have spent more time as part of the Luckenbach kitty clan.

Have a peaceful rest at the Bridge, Taboo. I know Jen's the one you'll be waiting for.

krazyaboutkatz
12-10-2010, 12:53 AM
Jen, I'm so sorry to hear about Taboo's passing.:( RIP sweet girl.:( Please take care. (((HUGS)))

katladyd
12-10-2010, 02:34 AM
R.I.P. sweet Taboo. You were truly loved.:love:

moosmom
12-10-2010, 04:57 AM
RIP my sweet Taboo. You were so loved by your family and by all PTers here.

Play hard at the RB and tell my crew I miss them so!:love::love:

phesina
12-10-2010, 05:13 AM
Jen, I am so very sorry.

Deepest sympathy to you and all who love Taboo so much.

Rest in peace, dearest kitty.

Medusa
12-10-2010, 07:32 AM
Taboo, as sad as we are to see you go to the Bridge, we're glad that you got to spend your last days w/Jen and family, living the good life that you deserved. RIP, sweet girl. :love:

smokey the elder
12-10-2010, 07:32 AM
I'm so sorry about Taboo. You gave her a lot of love in a short time.

columbine
12-10-2010, 08:30 AM
You took such good care of her, and gave her the love she needed most. I only hope that when I'm old and need help, I have such a good friend.

Love, Columbine

catmandu
12-10-2010, 09:33 AM
That is such sad news Jen, but Taboo did share so much love with you and you gave her a home and love when she needed love and a home the most.
I have let My Found and Porch Cats know that Taboo is coming and they will have her Wings of Silver and Gold already.
Y.Lee will be there to usher his Friend into Paradise too.
Taboo will join Y.Lee in a search for that one place in Heaven where one day, You, Charles and All Your Ctas will meet again in love.:love:
One Fine Day:love:

Cataholic
12-10-2010, 09:40 AM
Oh, {{{Jen}}}, I am so sorry to hear of Taboo's passing. What a lovely rememberance. RIP, sweet Girl, you were loved by one of the best.

Johanna

Laura's Babies
12-10-2010, 09:52 AM
Taboo, you were a very special girl and you will never be forgotten. May you be reunited with you first human and you both be happy and sharing all the love she still had for you and you for her. Be sure to tell her you have had your very on fan club here on Pet Of The Day and how loved you were in your last home.

jennielynn1970
12-10-2010, 11:30 AM
Sweet Taboo... I hope that you are now out of pain and playing like a kitten at the Rainbow Bridge.

Sweet dreams, little one.

Barbara
12-10-2010, 04:33 PM
Jen, I'm so sorry about Taboo's passing. As time goes by there will be comfort in the thought what a wonderful life she had.

lizbud
12-10-2010, 05:06 PM
I am very sorry that Taboo's time on earth as ended.:( She was so
lucky to be loved & cared for by you. Rest easy now Taboo.

mrspunkysmom
12-10-2010, 06:40 PM
I am so sorry about your Taboo. Fly at the bridge, Taboo.

Sundance
12-11-2010, 12:43 AM
I'm so sorry your time with Taboo was so short, but it was sweet for both of you.

:love: Rest in peace at the Bridge, Taboo, until that one fine day! :love:

kb2yjx
12-14-2010, 06:03 PM
Sleep softly sweet Taboo.....HUGS to Jen....

rg_girlca
12-19-2010, 11:23 PM
Dear Jen, I remember reading your thread about Taboo and I am deeply sorry on your loss.

She was loved by the best and I know she knew that herself.

Rest in Peace sweet Taboo.