PDA

View Full Version : Peanut the Hamster

kaycountrygal
12-09-2010, 07:49 AM
Hello Peanut, What a pretty boy you are! Love your cream coloring. It sure sounds as if you are loved and well taken care of by your human. It was fun reading about you. Congrats on being POTD! Kay in NC

momoffuzzyfaces
12-09-2010, 12:10 PM
Peanut what a gorgeous fellow you are!!! :love:

I loved seeing your sweet picture. Your fur looks like it is flecked with gold. :)
I hope you and your loving guardian are enjoying your special day to the fullest.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day!!! :D :love:

tatsxxx11
12-09-2010, 12:35 PM
Hi precious Peanut! A very happy Pet of the Day to you!:) What a handsome, adorable little Hammie you are, Peanut! Your fluffy, cream colored coat is so lovely, and it looks as though you may have red eyes? So pretty! My guinea pig Ruby has red eyes too!:cool: You may be peanut-sized, but you sure do pack a ton of personality into that tiny frame, and you have the heart and fearlessness of a lion!:D As they say, the best things come in small packages:cool:! What a lucky human, having a fukid as precious, as loving, as fearless as you to call her own...brother Fudge, too!:love: Enjoy your much deserved day of honor sweetie, celebrating with Fudge and the family; swinging from your monkey bars, munching on cookies, being loved to bits!:) Cuddles and little kisses to you precious Peanut, and to Fudge, too!:love::love::love:

chocolatepuppy
12-09-2010, 05:19 PM
You're such a little cutie Peanut!!!:love: Congrats on being POTD!:D

Marigold2
12-09-2010, 07:56 PM
Peanut you are the cutest thing. I loved seeing your picture today.
I just want to pick you up and shower you with pets and kisses.