PDA

View Full Version : Missouri Puppy Mill Act: State senator calls for repeal

phesina
12-08-2010, 02:46 PM
I'm about to throw up :mad::mad::mad: just from reading that these creeps are trying to prevent that bill from becoming law, even after it was approved by the voters last month :mad: :

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2010/12/republican-state-senator-files-repeal-puppy-mill-cruelty-prevention-act/

Grace
12-08-2010, 02:55 PM
the Missouri Tea Party and the Tea Party Patriots advertised a meeting called "Vote NO on Proposition B" on their websites in October,

Why am I not surprised :mad:

Freedom
12-08-2010, 03:01 PM
:eek: :mad:

lvpets2002
12-08-2010, 04:17 PM
:mad: More Skumbags.. :mad:

phesina
12-08-2010, 04:32 PM

I'm not, either. :eek::mad:

phesina
12-08-2010, 04:50 PM
If any of you have friends or other contacts in Missouri, PLEASE get in touch with them about this to spread the word and see if there's anything they can do in response to this.

THANKS! and love,
Pat

Cataholic
12-08-2010, 05:51 PM
First- let me be clear: I am against ALL breeding of ALL dogs, until the time comes when THOUSANDS are not euthanized daily here in the USA.

Next- don't hate me- but, there is SOME sense to what they say. This won't stop the unscrupulous, the small- BYB-, the ones not bothered by some law. Your neighbor or friend breeding a dog one time a year is just as wrong...that old Catholic thing, a sin is a sin is a sin.

Finally- ANY law that stops ANY breeding is right by me.

I see the effects of states like Missouri week in and week out, when I house dogs overnight, to go on transports to the places north of us, either upstate NY or Canada. Pure bred, mutts, I see them all.

Do your part- whether you live in the state or not. Volunteer, foster, do rescue work (you can do as much as 10 hours a week, or as little as 2 hours), talk to anyone and everyone you know about spay/nueter, stop purchasing at stores that sell puppies/kitties/bunnies, etc.

It gets tiresome, but when I see- by the numbers alone- the difference a single human can do....its worth it.

If anyone EVER wants to be connected to someone that can use your time/energy/space in your home, email me...email Mugsy....see posts by Anicaka77 or DoolittleKY.....they always need your help...and they don't care what state you live in. :)

lizbud
12-08-2010, 07:35 PM
There is more about this at the original webpage of the group that
helped get the Law passed. I hope the same folks who voted for Prop B will rally again to keep this bill on the books. Good article........

http://missourifordogs.com/media/news/keep-legislators-paws-puppy-mill-law-missouri

Grace
12-08-2010, 08:28 PM
There is more about this at the original webpage of the group that
helped get the Law passed. I hope the same folks who voted for Prop B will rally again to keep this bill on the books. Good article........

http://missourifordogs.com/media/news/keep-legislators-paws-puppy-mill-law-missouri

EXCELLENT article - thanks for the link.