PDA

View Full Version : Snowy!!

davidpizzica
12-08-2010, 08:11 AM
It's very snowy here in Cabot where Concordia is located. From all of the various lake effect snow showers we've seen, there's about 8" of the white stuff on the ground right now. It seems like every time a snow shower comes down from the lakes, it seems to settle right on top of us. However we're luckier than the people nearer the lakes who were dumped on with the stuff and my prayers go out to anyone having difficulty or stranded there.

Laura's Babies
12-08-2010, 09:24 AM
They said there was a small chance we might get snow here in the deep south. So far, I haven't seen any yet.. And I moved here to get away from that stuff!!

pomtzu
12-08-2010, 10:01 AM
No snow here - just bitter cold and soooo windy!

After our horrible snowy winter that we had last year, I think Mother Nature needs to get her head on straight and send the snow where it's supposed to go. I can remember so many of the folks that live in normally very snowy areas, complaining last year that they weren't getting any. That's because it all came here :( - and we normally get very little.

Come on Momma N - do right by us this season. :p;):D

Freedom
12-08-2010, 11:12 AM
Our first snow is predicted for Sunday. It is quite cold here, though.

Sit and enjoy it from inside where it is warm, David!

chocolatepuppy
12-08-2010, 11:19 AM
About 8" of snow over my way too David!:D

davidpizzica
12-08-2010, 12:09 PM
Our first snow is predicted for Sunday. It is quite cold here, though.

Sit and enjoy it from inside where it is warm, David!

I plan to!! I'm retired from any kind of work including SNOW SHOVELING!! YAY!!

momcat
12-08-2010, 01:02 PM
Hi David,
Would you send some of your snow over here to Trenton? I absolutely love the white stuff!

davidpizzica
12-08-2010, 02:37 PM
They said there was a small chance we might get snow here in the deep south. So far, I haven't seen any yet.. And I moved here to get away from that stuff!!

Laura, I moved CLOSER to the white stuff!

davidpizzica
12-08-2010, 02:38 PM
hi david,
would you send some of your snow over here to trenton? I absolutely love the white stuff!

gladly!

lvpets2002
12-08-2010, 02:44 PM
:) I am glad to know that I am not the only one that Loves the Snow.. Send some to Texas too Please..

Hi David,
Would you send some of your snow over here to Trenton? I absolutely love the white stuff!

davidpizzica
12-08-2010, 02:51 PM
:) I am glad to know that I am not the only one that Loves the Snow.. Send some to Texas too Please..

One shipment of snow coming your way, too! As a matter of fact you can have ALL of it!

Laura's Babies
12-09-2010, 05:32 PM
They are saying that it will be in the lower 70's here Saturday, then that front blows through and we get cold again! We've had hard freezes for about the lasy 4 nights or more.