PDA

View Full Version : Chee Chee

CheeChee
12-06-2010, 09:46 AM
Feel free to add any comments about Chee Chee, the pet of the day! :love:

tatsxxx11
12-06-2010, 11:44 AM
Is that Chee Chee's Mom???:) Aww, your little man is simply the cutest Chin; what a doll baby, and what a sweet loving little guy he is!:D What a great job you have done raising him since he was just a baby; my heart melted, picturing him nesting with his soft, cuddly comfort toys and sock! You and he have been together since day one, have forged such a deep bond on love and trust, and as you say, he looks to you as his Mom!:) What a wonderful life awaits him, and how blessed he is to have you as his devoted guardian and fur mom, just as you are blessed to have a furkid as loving as him! And lucky fellow, he even has a couple of best fur pals in Babe the kitty and the woofer!:D What a big, happy, fur family!:love:

Thanks for sharing your precious Chee Chee with us! He truly is one very special furkid, and so deserving of the title, Pet of the Day!:) I hope you and Chee Chee, Babe and the pupper, all enjoy a very happy, fun filled day of celebration! And please, give Chee Chee a bunch of cuddles, kisses and some banana chips for me!:love::love::love: Congratulations precious, beautiful Chee Chee!:love:

momoffuzzyfaces
12-06-2010, 12:50 PM
Chee Chee you are the most adorable little fellow I've seen in a long long time!!! :love:

I loved seeing your sweet pictures and reading about you today!!! :) How wonderful that you are a momma's boy!!! Hello to her too, by the way!!! :)
I hope you both enjoy your special day to the fullest!!! :cool:

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!! :D :love:

chocolatepuppy
12-06-2010, 05:18 PM
Aw Chee Chee, you're such a cutie!!!:love: Congrats on being POTD! I hope you're having a fun day!:D

kaycountrygal
12-06-2010, 05:29 PM
Chee Chee, You really are a cute little feller. I bet you love your human mom very much as she is the one who fed you and took care of you since you were four weeks old. You sound so cute and lovable; it was a joy to read about you. I hope you and your mom have a long life together. Congrats on being POTD! Kay in NC