PDA

View Full Version : New moon tomorrow, Dec. 5, 12:37 PM, EST

Medusa
12-04-2010, 09:24 AM
Time to write your Law of Abundance check. I think we all could use a little boost for the holidays whether financial and/or spiritual. RICHARD, we're looking forward to hearing a good update about your house. Keep the faythe. :)

RICHARD
12-05-2010, 11:08 AM
Time to write your Law of Abundance check. I think we all could use a little boost for the holidays whether financial and/or spiritual. RICHARD, we're looking forward to hearing a good update about your house. Keep the faythe. :)

Counting down the minutes.

Always good news!:)

Catty1
12-05-2010, 12:52 PM
It's 11:52 MT...how do I do this again? I have the cq in front of me but can't remember what is what...no date, right?

THANKS.

My fortunes have turned a great corner lately, so I may add a heartfelt Thank You in the memo section, if that works! :)

phesina
12-05-2010, 04:02 PM
Thanks for the reminder, Mary. I just wrote mine.

jennielynn1970
12-05-2010, 04:06 PM
Just wrote mine.

I also used some of mine from last month to help someone else. I figured that if I'm helped, I should help someone in return. :)

Medusa
12-05-2010, 07:20 PM
It's 11:52 MT...how do I do this again? I have the cq in front of me but can't remember what is what...no date, right?

THANKS.

My fortunes have turned a great corner lately, so I may add a heartfelt Thank You in the memo section, if that works! :)

No date and no amounts. Where you would normally write an amount in long hand, write "Paid in Full" and sign it the Law of Abundance. Sure, saying 'thank you' is always appropriate; an attitude of gratitude attracts more blessings. Don't write 'void' in your check recorder; just write your name and no date there either.

Catty1
12-05-2010, 07:32 PM
OK it is now 6:30 MT...is it too late???

Medusa
12-05-2010, 09:04 PM
OK it is now 6:30 MT...is it too late???

No, not at all. Any time today or w/in the next day or two is fine; closer to the exact time is always better but I didn't write mine at the exact time either, so no worries.

Taz_Zoee
12-07-2010, 11:26 AM
Ok, I also couldn't remember exactly how to fill out the check. So I didn't write Paid in Full in the amount line. But I hope it works anyway. I decided to purchase a quick pick lotto ticket this morning. I NEVER do that! I will check it Thursday morning. :)

Medusa
12-07-2010, 11:32 AM
Ok, I also couldn't remember exactly how to fill out the check. So I didn't write Paid in Full in the amount line. But I hope it works anyway. I decided to purchase a quick pick lotto ticket this morning. I NEVER do that! I will check it Thursday morning. :)

It isn't too late to write "Paid in Full" on your check. :)

Lilith Cherry
12-07-2010, 11:38 AM
No NO!!! Put paid not pain!! LOL:p:D

Medusa
12-07-2010, 11:56 AM
No NO!!! Put paid not pain!! LOL:p:D

Oh my gosh! Thank you for pointing that out! Good grief! That's all we need! :eek:

Taz_Zoee
12-07-2010, 12:28 PM
It isn't too late to write "Paid in Full" on your check. :)

LOL, I didn't see your typo. I guess I can do that. I'll have to do it when I get home though, the check is not with me. Thanks! :D

Taz_Zoee
12-07-2010, 07:52 PM
Ok, I got home and got out the check to write "Paid in full" on it and I wrote Paid in Pull!!! LOL