PDA

View Full Version : A NEW Discovery! (New Picture #33)

Laura's Babies
12-02-2010, 05:59 PM
Yes, little Miss Caramella again. She cracked me up last night when she spotted this! I was snickering the whole time I was shooting the video, TRYING so hard not to bust out laughing. Thank goodness the music drowns out the TV and me snickering. I dare you to watch it and then tell me you didn't laugh!! :D

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v288/Grammy707/Catzzzzz/th_CaramellaWhatISthat.jpg (http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v288/Grammy707/Catzzzzz/?action=view&current=CaramellaWhatISthat.mp4)

Rie saw the video on my camera today and said "Mama! You have GOT to post that!!"...

Grace
12-02-2010, 06:04 PM
That was hysterical!!

Just wait until she actually makes it up there - 'cause one of these days she will :D

happylabs
12-02-2010, 06:13 PM
Very cute! Did she ever make it up there?

cassiesmom
12-02-2010, 06:19 PM
Miss Caramella! What is that? You are so interested in it! I'm with Grace... I bet one of those days you'll try to get all the way up to it :eek:! And I see Jaz with you too. You are so cute and funny! Please have meowmie give you a hug and a kiss from me :love:!

Edited to add: I love how she plops herself down on the platform a couple of times and how she meows to you ... Meowmie! Get it for me! What a dumpling darling kitty girl... MMWAH!!

Husky_mom
12-02-2010, 06:34 PM
tic tac tic tac... hey mom.. come watch this.. ;)

lol.. so cute!!!

mrspunkysmom
12-02-2010, 06:38 PM
She is so cute. It is amazing what they find interesting.

phesina
12-02-2010, 06:51 PM
Oh, that's so cute!

You go girl, Caramella!

Bengalz
12-02-2010, 06:54 PM
Little monkey cat:D She is so cute and yes, she will find a way ...

Freedom
12-02-2010, 07:39 PM
Caramella, did that clock JUST go up there?! LOL

Love how she turns and calls to you, Laura, you must melt each time she does this.

I agree with the others, one day . . . UP!

Laura's Babies
12-02-2010, 07:51 PM
She never has made it up there YET! Once that light went out, she lost interest. What cracked me up was how she laid down and TRIED to ignore it but it got the best of her and she couldn't stand it!!

She heard me snickering and that is why she "spoke" to me and YES, it melts my heart when she "talks" to me or follows me around like a puppy, or jumps in my lap and puts those sweet little paws on my face meewing for loving. She LOVES touching my face with those paws. She will reach all the way up to my forehead and slowly drag them down to my chin and start kissing me, NO claws... and she does it SO softly. I am telling you guys, she is a one in a million. You don't find many like she is.. I keep telling her if Rie ever saw how she gives lovies, she would steal her in a heartbeat.

Taz_Zoee
12-02-2010, 08:55 PM
I certainly laughed!! I thought for sure she was gonna jump! I love how she went over to get a different angle on the situation. And then when she was pawing at the air, LOL!
She is so darn cute!

karlyb
12-03-2010, 01:42 AM
What a pretty cat! She won't quit until she jumps up there. The music on your video fit the action perfectly.

Abby&Buddy'sMom
12-03-2010, 05:18 AM
She has got to be the cutest kitten ...ever !! what a purrrsonality on her:love: She seemed like she wanted to make sure you saw what she was looking at. I would melt every time I heard that wonderful "talking" too.
Please keep posting these wonderful videos of Miss Caramella, as she has stole so many :love:'s here . :)

smokey the elder
12-03-2010, 07:04 AM
She is just adorable! I think she's going to end up on top of that curtain rod before she's through!

catmandu
12-03-2010, 09:27 AM
:cool::cool::cool:
That is so funny watching Caramella!!
It is interesting as she looks about , insincts telling her what will support hwer weight, and how might be the best way to get to her destination:cool::cool:
You can seethe wheels going in her mind , about how to reach her goal safely.:):)
What a Great Cat Of The Futrure Caramella is.:love::love::love:

krazyaboutkatz
12-03-2010, 11:48 AM
I wish I could view the video but I still can't view them properly on photobucket.:( I'm sure it's very cute because she's so adorable.:)

lvpets2002
12-03-2010, 11:53 AM
:love: Awee the video is Precious.. Boy Howdy she is wanting to figure out that clock for sure.. Thank you Miss Cutie Pie for the Bigg Smile & Laugh today..

katladyd
12-03-2010, 11:58 AM
Laura, every time you post pictures or videos of Caramella, you just give us one more reason to fall in love with her all over again. You hit the jackpot with this one!:love:

Laura's Babies
12-03-2010, 03:15 PM
Laura, every time you post pictures or videos of Caramella, you just give us one more reason to fall in love with her all over again. You hit the jackpot with this one!

Don't I know it!! The moments I can't capture are the ones that would really get you, the way she loves me and how much she does it would be priceless to have on video. It is unbelievable and as much as I try to describe it does not do justice to how she does it and how sweet it is. Rie keeps swearing she is the smartest kitten in the world with the stuff she does!

Medusa
12-03-2010, 03:42 PM
What a stinker! And has she ever grown!

cassiesmom
12-03-2010, 03:50 PM
I just watched it again and I'm still laughing! Meowmie, how did Caramella figure out about the clock? can she hear it ticking? What a precious girl!

phesina
12-03-2010, 06:54 PM
Oh, how funny!

She doesn't miss a thing, does she...

Laura's Babies
12-04-2010, 07:47 AM
cassiesmom- It was that overhead light being on and the movement of that second hand that caught her attention I think. Once she spotted it, she was hooked... LOL!

phesina- she don't miss anything. She is still in that discovering her world phase that she notices everything sooner or later. It is so funny watching her discover new things but I think that one was the funniest yet!

Queen of Poop
12-04-2010, 07:59 AM
That video had me in stitches. Such a silly girl trying so hard to get that clock!! Thank you for sharing her. From the sounds of things she was totally meant to be with you and I'm so glad she gets to stay. :D

Barbara
12-04-2010, 10:00 AM
She will get up there one day:)
She is such a cute little monkey!

gini
12-04-2010, 12:38 PM
There is absolutely nothing like a kitty!! Oh my, Caramella is wonderful.

momoffuzzyfaces
12-04-2010, 12:43 PM
So cute!!! Let's hope she never meets up with my jumper, Chip. He would show her a few pointers. :D I loved how see looked at you like, Mommy get that for me!!! ;)

mrspunkysmom
12-04-2010, 11:48 PM
I just love how she moves her paws like she is climbing the stairs to get to the clock.

RICHARD
12-05-2010, 12:07 AM
The clock is 30 seconds slow.........;)

Laura's Babies
12-05-2010, 06:21 AM
I know it is RICHARD, I called that clock repairman a month ago, but he is kept so busy busy with the ones that are further behind than mine.

DJFyrewolf36
12-05-2010, 06:16 PM
Awwww that is too cute!!!! Caramella, you are a crack up. :D

Hopefully there wont be too much collateral damage when she does figure out how to get up there. ;)

jennielynn1970
12-05-2010, 07:27 PM
What a cutie pie... I love how she talks to you too. I can't wait for a video of when she does make it up there (and wonder if we'll hear snickering then or something else?!).

HUGS and KISSES to sweet Caramella! :love:

Laura's Babies
12-05-2010, 10:58 PM
Today, she met someone new!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v288/Grammy707/Catzzzzz/IMG_0915-1.jpg

She was so good, she just sat there like that looking around, letting us take her pictures.. Of all the cats that were brought in to have their pictures taken with Santa, she was the best behaved and just so laid back.

krazyaboutkatz
12-05-2010, 11:20 PM
That's a great picture of her with Santa. I don't think that any of my cats would be that well behaved.:)

katladyd
12-05-2010, 11:36 PM
See? I told you that everytime you post a picture of that baby we all fall in love all over again! Now, if you don't mind, I have to pick myself up off of the floor....again!

Laura's Babies
12-06-2010, 06:55 AM
I told Rie that of all they cats I have ever had, she is the only one that I felt safe doing that with. She was already use to the store, use to all the commotion and dogs barking close by and use to being handled. Any of my others would have freaked out and people who brought their cats in (there weren't many), the poor cats were freaking out like I know my other ones would. She was just so laid back and interested in what was going on around her..Not scared at all!

I did discover something yesterday.. I had her in a cage there and every time she would hear my voice, she'd do that "Poor pitiful me" crying and begging to be held. Somebody had asked me one time was I the only one she was like that with and I didn't know.. Yesterday, she heard Lori talking close by the cage she was in and she did the "poor pitiful me" thing at Lori, standing up, begging, looking right at Lori.. They both were wore out last night at bedtime because they played so hard when we got home. Everytime they would lay down to sleep, I would start playing with them and that kept them up. NO playing at bedtime! LOL!

catnapper
12-06-2010, 07:23 AM
Gosh she reminds me so much of my Trixie -- even more now that I saw the video. Her movements, mannerisms, etc are Trix! Only instead of just grey, sweet Carmella has orange too.

PS: Right now, Trixie is Trying to get to a light reflection that is dancing on the wall.... just like Carmella in the video. :D

Catty1
12-06-2010, 10:47 AM
Heck, I think the reason Caramella is so laid back is that Granny Boo cleans her butt! NOTHING can scare her after that! :D

That's an adorable pic - loved it on FB. I bet Santa was glad to have a nice kitty!:)

cassiesmom
12-06-2010, 11:10 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v288/Grammy707/Catzzzzz/IMG_0915-1.jpg
Santa Claus, you can hand that little sweetie right over to me... I'll give her tons of kisses and snuggles and then you can hand her back to her meowmie :love:!

Merry Christmas, Caramella and Jazzie! And Merry Christmas, Kitty Boo, Amy, Giz and Samantha!