PDA

View Full Version : Dog Pictures! New Here

elisabeth
12-02-2010, 05:14 PM
Hi There :) I am new here and wanted to share some pictures of my dogs. We have three. Emma, a 14-yr old yellow-lab-chow-coonhound mix, Bella, 1-yr old long-haired chihuahua (My mother-in-law has her littermate brother! I love that we have dog siblings in the family...) and Zoe, a 4 1/2 month old miniature australian shepherd/mini poodle mix.

Here are some snaps. These are just from my phone. I need to upload some regular pics soon.

Bella:
http://i1200.photobucket.com/albums/bb321/elizacron/IMG_1878.jpg

Emma:
http://i1200.photobucket.com/albums/bb321/elizacron/IMG_0484.jpg

Zoe:
http://i1200.photobucket.com/albums/bb321/elizacron/IMG_2111-1.jpg

Bella and Zoe Sleeping Back to Back:
http://i1200.photobucket.com/albums/bb321/elizacron/IMG_2166.jpg

We are really excited Bella and Zoe love each other so much. It is the first time we've had dogs who play together all the time, sleep together and just all around are joined at the hip. Emma is the queen, of course, and she just ignores all the puppy madness.

Thank you for stopping by to look. I'm loving all the pet pics here!

fritz03
12-02-2010, 05:47 PM
Welcome to Pet Talk,yours dogs look like they love to relax and from the sounds of it play with each other.Looking forward to more pictures of your dogs.

Taz_Zoee
12-02-2010, 05:53 PM
Welcome to Pet Talk!!
I have an Aussie Zoee also, although she is not a mini. LOL She's a big girl.
Bella and Zoe are so cute together and Emma is just beautiful too!
I look forward to seeing more pictures of your pups, and maybe even some of Bella's brother. ;)

Alysser
12-02-2010, 06:04 PM
Welcome to PT! I hope you stick around, your pups are all GORGEOUS! Emma has spots? That is so cute! :D Bella and Zoe are both ADORABLE, of course :love:

lizbud
12-02-2010, 06:14 PM
Good looking family of pups.:) Welcome to Pet Talk, and I hope you
enjoy this site as much as we do.:)

happylabs
12-02-2010, 06:15 PM
Great pics. Thanks for posting. :)

Lilith Cherry
12-02-2010, 06:36 PM
They are all three lovely! Welcome to Pet talk!

Freedom
12-02-2010, 07:43 PM
Hooray, Emma, Bella and Zoe have made their first appearance!

First of many, I hope. Lovely group of ladies you have there.

luvofallhorses
12-02-2010, 07:53 PM
Welcome! Your dogs are adorable! Is Emma part deer? I love her. :)

chocolatepuppy
12-02-2010, 07:58 PM
Welcome to Pet Talk!:D Your dogs are adorable!:love:

RobiLee
12-03-2010, 05:04 AM
Thanks for sharing your pups with us. The are adorable. Welcome to Pet Talk!

elisabeth
12-03-2010, 10:39 AM
Thanks everyone :) I took some of the pics and made a banner - so many of you have great signatures!! I love all the pet pictures. My daughter is home sick today and she wants me to pull up pictures today for her.

Fritz03 - I saw your little Heidi - she's too cute!

Taz_Zoee - Your Zoe is beautiful! I'd love to see our Zoe's side by side. All your fur babies are adorable

Alysser - I had to show my husband your sig pic - that is hilarious! And Emma doesn't have spots - that is shedding fur :) She needed to be groomed in that pic - she sheds in little tufts

Lizbud - Thanks for the welcome - your dogs are cute - they match my Bella and Zoe

Happylabs - Oh my goodness, I love your kitties and your sweet RB baby

Lilith Cherry - Thank you!

Freedom - Oh my goodness - you have quite a group there! How fun

Loveofallhorses - That is hilarious you mentioned deer because we always said that about Emma. Your babies are cute!

chocolatepuppy - your trio are cute - love the sig pic

Robilee - Thank you. You have gorgeous dogs!

What a nice welcome :love:

K9karen
12-03-2010, 09:14 PM
Thanks for posting pics of your lovely furries. How adorable are they??? Please give them oodles of kisses and hugs for me! :love:

dab_20
12-04-2010, 12:26 AM
Welcome to Pet Talk! I'm sure you'll love it here as much as we do. :)

Your girls are just too cute!! Love the one of Bella and Zoe sleeping together :love: Great pictures, hope to see more soon!