PDA

View Full Version : Your Spooooooooky suggestions were great!!!

Nomilynn
10-28-2002, 09:33 PM
Hey everyone! My weekend went really really well! Friday night I went to the Default and Nickelback concert. It was SO AWESOME!! We were so close to the stage.. like 10 feet away from Chad himself!!! But we weren't in the mosh pit because I think that's just stupid.

The party was also super fun. We carved pumpkins and we ended up watching Amityville Horror (ok movie) Session 9 (creepy but not really scary) and Texas Chainsaw Masacre (REALLY dumb movie.. not scary just annoying!!). We also had LOTS of food!!

So now I'm home and sick with a really bad cold :p There was a lot of pot and cigarette smoke at the concert, which I am severly allergic to, so I think that's what triggered it all. But I will get better, and the memories will last forever!!!!

Thanks everyone, for all the great party tips!!! :D

aly
10-28-2002, 10:12 PM
Glad you had such a good weekend :)

Take care of yourself. I know how bad it is to have a cold cause it makes your blood sugar go whacko.

wolf_Q
10-28-2002, 11:41 PM
Sounds like fun! I love concerts! I don't know if I've ever been in what's considered a "mosh pit" but I've been in the GA floor section of a few concerts. It was pretty mild for U2, but a bit rough for No Doubt.....course we were in the front fighting people off, lol......but I don't think they were as wild as most concerts. I just watched Amityville Horror and The Nightmare on Elm Street last weekend. I didn't think either one was scarey, lol. For Amityville Horror my mom kept saying, "Turn it off! Turn it off! It's evil!" :rolleyes: