PDA

View Full Version : 6 kitties needed help.. pics post #11

Husky_mom
12-01-2010, 02:10 PM
as you may have read.. I´ve been way too much into this rescue group.. I had inquired about a dog that just had puppies.. which I could totally foster.. but haven´t been informed anything further about her..

thing is there were also a few kitties I had my eye on.. but.. now there are this 8 ones..(2 already placed) that were abandoned and are to be PTS this saturday.. soooo... I offered to take 3 in.. and the other 3 as temporary home due to the unrgency of getting them out before they were PTS.. let´s see what they say..

if they accept I´ll gladly post pics.. ;)

even if finances are tight..I just could not let this go by.. my good animal lover heart just wouldn´t let me.. and besides I´d get help from them as in food/vet/etc..

Freedom
12-01-2010, 02:34 PM
Isabel, bless you for worrying over these wee babies!

Paws crossed they are not PTS on Saturday.

moosmom
12-01-2010, 05:06 PM
Great job, Isabel!!!! If you need help, let me know.

Husky_mom
12-01-2010, 09:05 PM
well... i was asked for some info on me... guess I´m being considered..

seems I´ll be getting 3.. as they mentioned that perhaps the other 3 too,if needed, as they didn´t want to overwhelm me with all.. so

Karen
12-01-2010, 09:23 PM
Good luck! Let us know how it goes!

Lilith Cherry
12-01-2010, 09:26 PM
That is great! They will be little purry Christmas carollers!

Husky_mom
12-02-2010, 12:59 PM
just awaiting the person who´s delivering them to me to contact me so we can set up an hour to meet.. yay!!

all kitties are over a yr old.. except a lil one @ 3mo but he will find a home much faster.. hence I applied for the older ones..

if I get the ones I asked for.. they´ll be a siamese, a calico and a blackie.. the other 3 are the baby blackie, another blackie and a blackie with white feet

phesina
12-02-2010, 02:24 PM
Oh, God bless you, Isabel.

:love::love::love::love::love::love:,
Pat and cats

lvpets2002
12-02-2010, 04:39 PM
:love: Bless your heart.. Many Thanks for your open & loving heart for these babies.. Pics please..

krazyaboutkatz
12-03-2010, 12:19 AM
Good luck. I hope that everything works out.:)

Husky_mom
12-03-2010, 12:52 PM
so... the page shows them as adopted now...

by me!!

they are going to spay/neuter them.. then we´ll set up for receiving them

here are the page pics ;)

now there´s only one to be placed.. we´ll see if I get him too.. the other two have been placed already

Lillycat
12-03-2010, 03:12 PM
they are just beautiful!!!!!!......thanks for the pix.....

lizbud
12-03-2010, 05:56 PM
Beautiful kitties.:) I'm so glad you visited the site & are able to foster
them.I hope everything works out well for you & the kitties.:)

krazyaboutkatz
12-04-2010, 01:04 AM
I'm so glad that you're able to foster them. They're gorgeous.:)

phesina
12-04-2010, 07:34 AM
Beautiful!

Husky_mom
12-05-2010, 08:28 PM
I have good news, bad news and...hmmm... another kind of news..

good news..

kitties have arrived!.. they are crated at the moment.. bit scared..didn´t touched the wet food... but they allowed me to pet then.. even though they said it was a lot of work to trap them and that all have bitten them.. let´s see tomorrow once they settle..

bad news..

they only brought the siamese.. which is a BIG girl.. and the blackie boy.. they could not bring the calico

another news..

reason for not bringing in the calico.. she has 3 babies :eek:..so they needed to catch them all but were unable to.. they´ll keep trying to get them all and call me if they do ;)

Catty1
12-06-2010, 10:50 AM
What gorgeous babies! I hope they get the calico and HER babies soon!

This cannot help but bring a bit of joy into your heart - you and the kitties helping each other!:love:

What does your son think?:)

Husky_mom
12-06-2010, 10:35 PM
they both are so sweet!!..

siamese is bit more "static"... but likes the petting and chin rubbing.. awww

blackie is a love bug!!.. as I was petting he flipped for bellyrubs.. aww..you can tell he loves being loved on..

any name suggestions??.. I had thought of Onyx for blackie.. but not sure about siamese baby..

I did got one miserably pic of each.. my cell was full, and my camera died.. nice.. will upload tomorrow ;) they both are gorgeous..

lvpets2002
12-07-2010, 12:38 PM
:) Many Congrates on your babies.. Onyx is good for the black baby.. How about Axella (means peace) for the other baby..