PDA

View Full Version : Winston the Chinchilla

cassiesmom
12-01-2010, 11:53 AM
Hello, lovely Winston and happy Pet of the Day to you! You are so pretty with your grey coat and cute face, and I'll bet you are very soft to pet. I hope you get some extra petting or a yummy treat to celebrate YOU today!

tatsxxx11
12-01-2010, 12:36 PM
Hi darling Winston! Happy Pet of the Day to you!:) What an adorable bundle of furrinessyou are, from those precious little paws to those sweeter than sweet ears! I'm so enchanted by you Chins! You remind me of characters right out of a Disney movie, a fairy tale!:love: You've only been with your person for a short while Winston and already you've stolen her heart with your sweet and loving personality, your adorable little quirks, your curiosity and love for life! And oh, what a wonderful life you have been blessed Winston, treated to all the perks and the finer things in life, including those ultra deluxe digs!:eek: (A sofa bed, hammock AND cuddle cup...doesn't get better than that!:D:cool:). What wonderful, happy memories you and your person will be making over the coming years; she is truly blessed having a sweet and loving best furkid and friend for life in you, Winston!

Congratulations and lots of love and cuddles to you on your big day, little man! Enjoy a fun day of celebration, being loved and spoiled to bits; munching on those cherished apple sticks, rolling in dust baths, treated to all your heart desires; you sure deserve it!:love::love::love:
P.S...That shot of you with your cell phone is too cute! Do you text?:D:p

momoffuzzyfaces
12-01-2010, 12:37 PM
Winston you are adorable!!! :love:

I loved seeing all your wonderful pictures today. They made me smile!!! :) Looks like you are one happy fellow for sure. I hope you are enjoying your special day to the fullest.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day!!! :D :love:

lvpets2002
12-01-2010, 12:39 PM
:love: Hello there Handsome Gent Winston.. Congrats on Pet of the day..

Catty1
12-01-2010, 02:22 PM
Winston, I just had to read more about you! There are two chinchillas at the HS where I volunteer, named Ying and Yang, a little older than you. You guys have the softest fur in the whole world, and I love how your little noses move and make your whiskers wiggle!:D

Happy POTD dear Winston!

chocolatepuppy
12-01-2010, 05:52 PM
You're such an adorable little guy Winston! Congrats on being POTD! Have fun!:D