PDA

View Full Version : Mash the Naughty Tortie!

AussieCat1
12-01-2010, 04:08 AM
Happy cat of the day Mash!! It's good to hear you are getting better and making your human happy everyday!! As an owner of a naughty tortie I can say (without bias) that I agree that torties do whatever they want, when they want and their humans have no say -- but they are so gorgeous and full of personality, it's impossible to say no to them!! Hope you have a fantastic day playing and snoozing as today's special cat :love:

kaycountrygal
12-01-2010, 08:41 AM
Hello Mash; it's a pleasure to meet you! You certainly are full of personality, arent you? I am so glad you're getting better probably due to the great care and love of your humans. I enjoyed reading about you and seeing all the photos. I laughed at all the cats looking out the glass door. I hope all of you have many years together. Congrats on being COTD! Kay in NC

catmandu
12-01-2010, 09:18 AM
:love::love:
:love:
Mash , you are such a Terrific Tortie.
You look so much like My Dear Pouncer , who like all Torties has a mind of her own, and Pouncer Roccalno who loves the free life so much that she actually broke out of the Found Cat Hotel.
:cool::cool:
That is such a Great Photo of you and your Five Cat Companions , all looking outside to see what they can see.
We would love some day to take you all out to a pub amd watch you dig into the bangers and mash, especially the bangers.
We are so glad that your kidney issues are over MASH and that you have many years to share with Your Cat Companions and Family.
:):)
We Found Cats are sending a Group MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWW For Mash's Buddies and Our Newest Friend ^^ and Our Newest Cat of the Day Marvellous MASH!!! ^^
:love::love::love:

cool4catz2
12-01-2010, 09:45 AM
Happy COTD Mash!! Keep up the good work with that Tortietude! Nice to see the picture of you and all the other Bangers & Mashers:D The whole family is cute as the dickens hehe!!!:love::love::love:

hilary_mae
12-01-2010, 10:48 AM
How very sweet. I had a cat just like Mash for many years, and she too was very small. Her name was Little, appropriately.

Have a wonderful time being the Star of the day Mash, extra treats for you!

cassiesmom
12-01-2010, 11:04 AM
Miss Mash, what a lovely, petite tortie cat you are! I have learned from PT that torties have lots of spirit and tortie attitude! I like the photo of you with your 4 brothers... all of you are beautiful! But you're in charge at your house, he hee! Happy, happy Cat of the Day to you, sweet tortie Mash!

lvpets2002
12-01-2010, 12:38 PM
:love: Welcome Miss Mash.. You just melt my heart.. Your so Stunning with Beauty.. Congrats on Cat of the Day..

momoffuzzyfaces
12-01-2010, 12:40 PM
Mash what a gorgeous girl you are!!! :love:

You look so much like my Rainbow Bridge, kitty, Lizzie, you took my breath away!!! You have the same adorable face!!! If you bring your family even a fraction of the happiness she brought me, they will be very very blessed indeed!!! :)

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!! :D:love:

tatsxxx11
12-01-2010, 01:18 PM
Hello here Mash! Happy Cat of the Day to you, gorgeous! Gotta love that Tortitude!:D:p Nice to see you living up to your breed's billing, having your Mom and Dad, and siblings, firmly in the grasp of those precious paws of yours, catering to your every whim! (Your very own drinking glass, piggyback rides up to bed, your Mom allowing you to use her bare back as a landing strip!:eek::D) It's a tough job, reigning supreme, but someone's got to do it!

What a bevy of beauties your Mom and Dad have in you, Bangers, Guinness, Rory and Seamus (I'm sensing a name there there:cool:), and they couldn't be more blessed!

Congratulations and lots and lots of love and cuddles to you darling Mash, and the entire furry crew! Hope you're all treated to an extra fun filled day of celebration, being spoiled rotten!:love::love::love:

lizbud
12-01-2010, 04:42 PM
Hello Mash,

I just love your pretty colored coat of many colors & such a sweet face.:love:
I enjoy the pictures of you & all your brothers.:) Looks likeyou have them all
wrapped around your little paw.:) Congratulations on being our delightful
CAT OF THE DAY. Enjoy your special day sweetie.:)

karlyb
12-01-2010, 11:57 PM
What a great way to start off a new month with your pretty little face, Mash! My two torties are also petite girls with minds of their own. You are a queen among princes, Mash, with your retinue of male fursibs. I bet you have lots of fun times at your house! You are a beautiful COTD, sweet Mash, and I hope you have many more years of good health and happiness with your loving family.

harp
12-02-2010, 11:21 AM
Little Mashers says, " Thanks to all for your lovely comments." This little brush with fame has made her an even bigger diva with demands for separate dinning bowls and fresh mice daily! We love this little girl so much and are truly blessed to be part of her staff. Thanks again,
Harp

Momo
12-05-2010, 11:06 PM
What a great story...what great pics! :)
When I saw your face Mash, I saw the sweet face of my dear lil' Gypsy, who died shortly after her 15th birthday last September. :love:
You and your brothers are too cute...keep on being the boss - lol! :)