PDA

View Full Version : Adorable Archie!

tatsxxx11
11-30-2010, 10:49 AM
Good morning Archie, and a very happy Pet of the Day to you!!!:) What an adorable rattie boy you are, and your adorable name, so befitting your adorable self!:D And talk about adorable, your video montage is off the charts precious!:love: (I especially love the clip of you scampering up the stairs!:D) And that photo of you and your kitty pal, definitely :eek: worthy!:D You couldn't be more perfect if you tried, Archie, and your devoted human surely did find her/his soul mate in you!!!:love:

Thanks for brightening my cold and rainy day with your heart warming photos, video and story, Archie! I hope you and all of the assorted critters are treated to a very happy, fun filled day, and please have your person give you a bunch of cuddles and little kisses, some Cheerios and grapes, for me! Congratulations on your much deserved day in the spotlight, adorable Archie!:love::love::love:

momoffuzzyfaces
11-30-2010, 12:19 PM
Archie you are indeed one adorable boy!!! :love:

I loved seeing your sweet pictures. They sure brightened up my gloomy day. Your name fits you. You look like an Archie, all cute and funny!!! It sounds like it's lots of fun being best friends with you. I hope you are having a wonderfully fun day today.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day!!! :D:love:

chocolatepuppy
11-30-2010, 10:41 PM
Hey Archie, you're a cutie! It sounds like you're a lot of fun. Congrats on being POTD! :D

nikshay
12-01-2010, 05:27 PM
Thanks for all the wonderful comments guys! I definitly appreciate all your love for Archie, as does he:love: