PDA

View Full Version : Videos - how to imbed in post

happylabs
11-28-2010, 07:49 AM
How do you imbed a video from YouTube into your post? I tried to do this last night with my Zoe videos and couldn't remember.

Freedom
11-28-2010, 07:58 AM
I can't do it either. All I can do is post the link. Very frustrating!

I know Laura (Laura's babies) has done it successfully several times.

Laura's Babies
11-28-2010, 08:21 AM
You just copy the address at the top of the page and paste it into your post.. Don't recall if you use the [IMG] things or not.. LOL!

Freedom
11-28-2010, 08:45 AM
That posts the link; which is not embedding. That will do, that will work for us to see the vid.

Laura's Babies
11-28-2010, 06:13 PM
Use the embed code ... look for the box right under the video that says "embed", click on that and it will bring up the code, copy and past that into your post....

happylabs
11-28-2010, 08:48 PM
Use the embed code ... look for the box right under the video that says "embed", click on that and it will bring up the code, copy and past that into your post....

I did that. It didn't work. I must have done something wrong.

Laura's Babies
11-29-2010, 11:46 AM
You may have to try it several times, I got it to work for me

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/cfNRXjIZPfo?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/cfNRXjIZPfo?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Randi
11-29-2010, 12:23 PM
Oh Laura, she is absolutely adorable! What fun she is having with that round thing. :D

You and Caramella were meant for each other! :love: :love:

Freedom
11-29-2010, 12:27 PM
Embedding codes don't work for me, either!

I wonder why? What settings on our computers must effect this? I have no clue.

Laura, glad to hear it doesn't work the first time for you, lol. I was REALLY feeling bad!