PDA

View Full Version : Jaz Time!!

Laura's Babies
11-27-2010, 08:08 AM
I thought it was time for my newest little foster to have her own thread so you could get a good look at this little fluff ball of energy. She is doing fine without her brother (RIP Jax). Her and Caramella are so close and that is not helping with me having her to socialize her. She still runs if she thinks I am going to try to pick her up but once I pick her up and snuggle her to me, she purrs like a 18 wheeler. However she won't let me hold her long. She has learned from the others, (namely little Miss C) to become verbal and she will come and then when I call (sometimes) her so I know she knows her name. Their Mom was semi feral so I don't think she ever will be a cuddly, in your face baby like little Miss C is.

On to her pictures. Meet Little Miss Jaz around the house.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v288/Grammy707/Catzzzzz/IMG_1712.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v288/Grammy707/Catzzzzz/IMG_1614.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v288/Grammy707/Catzzzzz/IMG_1727.jpg

Now to show you how close they are....

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v288/Grammy707/Catzzzzz/IMG_1640.jpg

I couldn't believe I got this one. Jaz is inside the cubby hole and they were playing, Caramella was on top, she leaned down to swat at Jaz and she fell on her head! (she still has to learn "BALANCE" yet) This caught her half way down before landing on her head.. LOL!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v288/Grammy707/Catzzzzz/IMG_1711.jpg

chocolatepuppy
11-27-2010, 08:18 AM
Jaz and Caramella are adorable!:love: I bet they're so much fun!:D

Grace
11-27-2010, 08:29 AM
She has such an adorable face - will you be keeping her, also. You know, just as a companion for Cara . . . . . . ;)

catmandu
11-27-2010, 09:21 AM
:love::love::love:
What a dear Little Cat you are Jaz , and we know that Jax is with you always.
You will always have Jax with you , to run and play with Caramella :love::love:
and all of your Mature Cat Companions.
You are such a Little Love Bug , and will one day be a MagnfiCat Lady.
:love::love::love:

Freedom
11-27-2010, 10:26 AM
Great photos, put a huge smile on my face! Thanks Laura.

Silly Caramella, doing the head bop, te hee!

Laura's Babies
11-27-2010, 10:55 AM
She has such an adorable face - will you be keeping her, also. You know, just as a companion for Cara

No Grace, Blaine wouldn't let me keep her even if I wanted to, she wants that spot available for another one, I bet as soon as Jaz is ready to go, she will have another one for me to take in and foster. I am hoping I will have Jaz only a few weeks so I won't get TO terribly attached to her. I would LOVE another bottle baby but only until off the bottle... don't want to do all those "first's" with it and get to attached like I did with little Miss C..

At 4, I was at my limit, now with 5 I am past my limit!

phesina
11-27-2010, 01:23 PM
Awwwww!!!!!!! What great pictures! Little Jaz is just adorable, and she and big sister Caramella make a great team.

momcat
11-27-2010, 03:14 PM
Hi Laura,
All it took was one look at little Jaz and it was instant love :love: What an adorable little sweetheart! It must be fun to watch Jaz and Caramella getting along so well and enjoying them do their kitten antics together.

krazyaboutkatz
11-27-2010, 07:11 PM
Jaz sure is adorable and I'm glad that Caramella has a young playmate for the moment.:) I've found that having two little ones is much easier than just one because then they have each other to play with and wear each other out. My big cats would also agree because then Alani & Blaze don't bug them as much.:) Good luck fostering and I hope that Jaz will find her loving forever home soon.:)

cassiesmom
11-28-2010, 08:32 PM
Miss Jazzie, you are so adorable! Mmwah!

lvpets2002
11-30-2010, 10:40 AM
:love: Aweee these two are so Adorable.. Yup wittle cutie pies.. great pics & thanks..

Laura's Babies
11-30-2010, 06:41 PM
momcat wrote;
It must be fun to watch Jaz and Caramella getting along so well and enjoying them do their kitten antics together.

It wasn't fun last night when I wanted to go to sleep! They decided it was playtime in the bedroom, not bedtime!! I finally had to get them and put them in the cage in the living room so I could go to sleep...

I have noticed the last 2 days that Jaz has learned (from Little Miss C) to become very verbal.. Now she comes sit by me and crys like Crarmella does when she wants to be picked up. Jaz is not sure about the picking her up stuff and won't stay long but she is doing it more and more. She started doing it when I had already picked up Caramella, now she does it when she wants to.. It is slow going socializing her but I see improvements..

cassiesmom
12-27-2010, 08:03 PM
Can I just say that I hope Blaine has changed her mind and Jaz is staying with Caramella and the four big sisters...

Bengalz
12-27-2010, 08:48 PM
Those two little ladies are just toooo sweet:D Love the head topple:D:D was she embarrassed or did she simply make like it didn't happen:p:D:rolleyes:

It's good for you to have such action around the house - keeps you fit;) Seriously two adorable little babies are a handful but who can resist ....

Pinot's Mom
12-27-2010, 09:23 PM
Jaz could be Pinot's cousin!

Very cute kitty! :)