PDA

View Full Version : Charlie Murphy

Romy
11-26-2010, 01:38 AM
Charlie Murphy, what a beautiful cat you are! So photogenic and also a mood analyst! :rolleyes:

I loved reading about you bringing your mouse to help when there is sadness. You are purrfect in every way! :D

Maybe a light coloured cushion would be a good idea on your favourite chair!:)

Congrats on being such an entrancing COTD! :love::love:

catlover11
11-26-2010, 09:04 AM
At first I thought he was doing what my Mellie (aka Caramel) loves to do - eat a few strands of my spaghettti. Then I realized it is probably the cord to a blind. Please be careful - my cat Riley almost choked playing with the cord from my blinds in the kitchen - I had just opened them and so the cord was hanging lower than usual and I hadn't wrapped it around the curtain tie back hook yet. They like to play with it, especially when it's dangling, but it can end up in their mouths with their abrasive tongues, and they can't get it out and they just keep swallowing (many cats have had severe or fatal injuries from wool and string also). Wouldn't want anything to happen to Mr. Murphy!

kaycountrygal
11-26-2010, 09:08 AM
Hello Charlie! What a pretty girl you are--so dark and sleek. You're sweet to bring your human a play rat when s/he's sad LOL... so thoughtful. I agree with another poster--be careful with the cord to the blinds. It was good to read about you in far away Ireland. No doubt you have a wonderful home and are loved. Congrats on being COTD! Kay in NC USA

catmandu
11-26-2010, 09:56 AM
:love::love::love:
To a lovely Little Ebonette Lady in Dublin, certainly one of the most historic and romantic cities in the World.
You are certainly one playful Little Lady and you are quite a huntress with that string
:):)
You must love Dublin with all of that wonderful Irish Grub, we hope that your Family keeps you well stocked with kippers and bangers.
:cool::cool:
Tubster Panther, Ebony Beau Tubster and Ebonite Tubbette are starting a Black Cat Howl of MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWS To Oue Newset Black Cat ^^ Our Newest FRiend ^^ and Our Newest Cat Of The Day ^^ MagnfiCat Charlie Murphy.
:love::love::love:

cassiesmom
11-26-2010, 10:49 AM
Good morning, lovely lady Chazza! How dear of you to bring your favorite toy to help cheer someone up! I like the picture of you in the sunshine where your coat looks both black and brown. Happy Cat of the Day, sweety!

momoffuzzyfaces
11-26-2010, 12:42 PM
Charlie Murphy what a gorgeous girl you are!!! :love:

My black cat, Chester, loves to play fetch too. He is quite snitten with your pictures. He joins me in wishing you a happy fun and treat filled day today.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!! :D :love:

lizbud
11-26-2010, 03:21 PM
Hello Charlie Murphy,

What a beautiful girl you are Charlie and a very sweet one too. I am
so impressed with your ability to judge your family's mood & comfort when
needed.:love: A real sweetheart.I thing napping on a light colored pillow
is a great idea to keep you from being accidently "Smushed".:D Congrats
on being our delightful CAT OF THE DAY.:) Wishing you many more healthy
and happy years with your lucky family.

chocolatepuppy
11-26-2010, 04:39 PM
You're a gorgeous kitty Charlie Murphy!:love: Congrats on being COTD!:D

AussieCat1
11-26-2010, 04:59 PM
What a beautiful black girl!! You sound absolutely lovely -- being a little therapist to your humans!! Happy cat of the day :love:

tatsxxx11
11-26-2010, 05:09 PM
Hi beautiful Charlie Murphy! Happy Cat of the Day to you, sweet baby girl!:) And yes Chazza, we do love you too; who could resist!:love: I mean, when a Mommy's feeling down and blue, does it get any better than having a best furkid on hand to drop a rat in your lap, to cheer you up? What more could a Mom hope for!:D;) Just remember Chazza, whilst napping in a dark chair, keep those incredible, sparkling amber eyes open!:p;) You're a beauty Chazza, inside AND out, and your family so, so very lucky to have a precious best furkid and loving companion in you!:) Hope you're enjoying your much deserved day of honor, being loved to pieces and spoiled rotten; treated to all your heart's desires! Love and cuddles to you, beautiful Charlie Murphy!:love::love::love:

susanswatlin518
11-26-2010, 07:04 PM
OH WHAT A GREAT BLACK CAT! :love::love::love::love:LIVING OVER THERE- YOU MUST HAVE HEARD OF U2-MY FAVORITE GROUP-BONO MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE LIVING, BREATHING PERSON! YOU MAKE ME THINK OF THEIR EARLY 80'S SONG "AN CAT DUBH" IF I SPELLED THAT RIGHT. IT WAS ON THEIR FIRST ALBUM "BOY". I HAD A LONG-HAIRED BLACK CAT A FEW YEARS BACK-AND OF COURSE THEY ARE ALL SPECIAL AND UNIQUE. YOUR PICTURES ARE SO LOVELY. IT IS A PLEASURE READING ABOUT YOU THERE LASS! I AM AN UPSTATE NEW YORK/USA CAT LADY-AND I AM SENDING HUGS AND KISSES OVER THE CYBERSPACE AIRWAVES OVER TO YOU. GOD BLESS SUSANSWATLIN518:D:cool::D:cool:

Momo
11-27-2010, 12:56 PM
What a lovely sleek girl you are, Charlie! I hoped that you enjoyed your COTD status! :love: