PDA

View Full Version : Happy Thanksgiving, Everyone!

Karen
11-25-2010, 10:32 AM
Happy Thanksgiving, Everyone!

We are grateful for all of you, for being part of this community, for our families, friends, and for all the happy, loved pets all over the world!

We're heading to New Hampshire for the afternoon, to Paul's sister's place, where three black cats reside, but hide from "strangers" in the safety of the upstairs.

RobiLee
11-25-2010, 10:35 AM
Happy thanksgiving to you and yours!

chocolatepuppy
11-25-2010, 10:43 AM
Happy Thanksgiving Karen and Paul! :D Darn, I would love to see a pic of the three black kittys, too bad they hide.:)

Randi
11-25-2010, 11:01 AM
Happy Thanksgiving to you, too, Karen and Paul - and to everyone else!

We don't have Thanksgiving in Denmark, but I'm thankful for Fister's good health - oh, for having met so many nice people on PT. :)

It sounds like Paul's sister's catsībehave just like Fister when guests are coming. ;)

New Hampshire... isn't that quite a fancy place? Have fun - and don't overeat!

Pinot's Mom
11-25-2010, 11:06 AM
Happy Thanksgiving to you as well, Karen and Paul, we're all very grateful for you as well!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL ON PT!!:love:

momoffuzzyfaces
11-25-2010, 11:53 AM
HAPPY THANKSGIVING to you both too!!! and to everyone else also!!! :love::love::love:

Taz_Zoee
11-25-2010, 12:33 PM
Happy Thanksgiving Karen and Paul. And ALL of Pet Talk!! I am so very thankful I stumbled upon this site 4 years ago (oh, my anniversary is today!!). I have met so many wonderful people, learned so much and made friends with people I've never met in person. :D

krazyaboutkatz
11-25-2010, 03:06 PM
HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!!! I hope that everyone has a happy and safe one and you all get to eat lots of yummy food today.:) I'll be going to my parents house around 2pm. My mom is an excellent cook so I know there will be lots of great food.:)

Karen
11-25-2010, 09:59 PM
Happy Thanksgiving Karen and Paul! :D Darn, I would love to see a pic of the three black kittys, too bad they hide.:)

We saw Miss Sophi only - she loves turkey and came down to get some twice. I didn't get any pictures. I only saw one of the others out of the corner of my eye, as he fled upstairs after we arrived - he had been napping downstairs before we rudely appeared. But getting all three together for one picture would have been impossible anyway, especially for me - a "stranger." Gizmo was a feral that they rescued, as she took a long time getting him used to human contact, and he now expects her to pet him and rub him down as he is eating his breakfast - but she is the only person allowed to touch him, and only then. He's huge, muscular, looks like a blocky panther, where as Miss Sophi is an elegant fluffy delicate girl. And Jack, found in a parking lot as a kitten, if normally easy to find during the day - you just go to the spare bedroom upstairs and look for the completely obvious cat-shaped lump under the blanket. But one is NOT allowed to disturb his nap.

cyber-sibes
11-25-2010, 10:32 PM
Happy Thanksgiving to you too!

anna_66
11-26-2010, 06:50 AM
A little late, but I hope your Thanksgiving was great:D

phesina
11-26-2010, 07:13 AM
Belated happy Thanksgiving to you too, Karen and Paul, with great thanks to you both for bringing this wonderful site to all of us.

MoonandBean
11-26-2010, 09:09 AM
Happy Belated Thanksgiving!!!!!!!!!!